dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Tim Tebow has reached agreement on a new deal with the Eagles, two sources said Sunday.
Tebow is scheduled to... fb.me/2aN4lQ2HJ

Reaction score
If Tebow can have any success in the league, Chip will be the coach who gets it out of him.

Now, I don't think for a second he'll be an every down QB, but I think in certain special packages and/or gimmick plays he can be a weapon. Whether or not you can justify keeping three or four QB's for Tebow to remain is uncertain.

That... or this is just a 'smokescreen' or distraction to keep their intent to trade up for a QB (Mariotta) hidden.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Actually I'd be saying "backup TE fodder"
I have to assume Tebow isn't willing to change positions, otherwise he does have the tools to be a successful player in the NFL. At quarterback? He really hasn't shown that's the spot for him in this league.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
John Buccigross ✔ @Buccigross
Follow
Lowest Total QBR Since 2010 Minimum 30 Games
Tim Tebow 33.4
Geno Smith 35.7
Chad Henne 36.9
Mark Sanchez 40.4
Sam Bradford 40.7

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Minus the USC homering, if they cut Matt Barkley I'd be all over him if I was Dallas. One, I think he's going to be a decent QB down the road and two, more insight into Kelly's offense.

Reaction score
John Buccigross ✔ @Buccigross
Follow
Lowest Total QBR Since 2010 Minimum 30 Games
Tim Tebow 33.4
Geno Smith 35.7
Chad Henne 36.9
Mark Sanchez 40.4
Sam Bradford 40.7

Use all three and you get a 114.5 QBR!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Minus the USC homering, if they cut Matt Barkley I'd be all over him if I was Dallas. One, I think he's going to be a decent QB down the road and two, more insight into Kelly's offense.

no thanks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not all that excited about him either, though I think he probably throws it a tad better than Barkley

Reaction score
@JenDanielsCSN: Sanchez on tebow: “we needed another guy to throw while Sam is still recovering..that’s the reason there..at least as it was explained to me

Top Bottom