Reaction score
Only one year?

I guess that's good. Considering the risk and all. And I guess we can always franchise him after the year if needed.

Glad we got him. Hope it works out.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Supposedly we cant franchise him.

Love that we added him but the 1-year deal is annoying. Means we will have similar issues next year with him, Dez, and Tyrone Crawford all needing new deals.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Love that we added him but the 1-year deal is annoying. Means we will have similar issues next year with him, Dez, and Tyrone Crawford all needing new deals.

Yeah, there is a no franchise clause in the contract. So, it will either be a one year rental or we will have to get a deal done with Dez this offseason to sign Hardy longterm next year.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@RapSheet: Greg Hardy’s deal is a win-win.
He can earn up to $13.1M with bonuses. But low base, no guarantees. If he plays, he gets paid.

Reaction score
Even if he gets 10 sacks in the first 7 games, he has no reason to continue with the Cowboys and sign a longer deal. More advantageous for him to play out the year and let teams bid in him once he has proven himself.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's only 26? That's crazy. Kind of sucks we didn't lock him up long term, but the issues are there so it makes sense to sweeten the carrot with this one year lease.

Reaction score

Then we still need to take a DL in round one IMO.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
unresolved: will he play 16 games or 10?

Todd Archer @toddarcher
Follow
NFL spokesman says Greg Hardy's situation remains under review and will have a resolution as soon as possible.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Online Pro Shop
Today at 1:50 PM

To me

Welcome Greg Hardy to the Dallas Cowboys! Get his custom jersey here first - Shop now!

One-year deal? I'm all over this.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't like the length of the contract at all, but considering the situation Dallas may want to part ways with him after one year. He was one of my pet cats when he was drafted, but he is a little unstable .

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't like the length of the contract at all, but considering the situation Dallas may want to part ways with him after one year. He was one of my pet cats when he was drafted, but he is a little unstable .

That's right he did play college ball in your backwards state.

Are you an Ole Miss fan?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
That's right he did play college ball in your backwards state.

Are you an Ole Miss fan?

Yeah, I am an Ole Miss fan. I will overlook the the backwards state comment. This state uses much more common sense than the liberal, high tax paying , bankrupt states.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
He'd probably punch jnday in the face for being such a raging racist.

Lol. I love black people, Asians , Latinos and all the other inferior races. I'm not serious by the way. I am actually a very fair, open minded person.

Top Bottom