Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Source for this?

Some site for terez owens?

I dunno. Says it's going to be tomorrow. Didn't really think he was credible enough to be worth a source, but since we've heard it before I thought it was interesting.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dez *appears* that he's matured, but he's still a whiny little bitch. He was 30 minutes late to the plane going to London, then was bitching the whole time about having to play there. He's always crying about something. He has his brother take him to VR (he refuses to drive) and makes him sit in the car for 8 hours in case he wants to go somewhere for lunch, or whatever. I bet he's had a good offer from the Cowboys, but he's being a whiny little bitch about that too.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
FWIW, the Ticket guys were talking about this the other day. They said they don't know if there's a video or not, but they and most media people around have heard of some incident involving Dez that is supposedly pretty bad. Said the local TV stations were working on getting a vid but couldn't.

If it's true, then 2010 is getting off to a great start.

BTW... Interesting stuff, rynie.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I dunno. Says it's going to be tomorrow. Didn't really think he was credible enough to be worth a source, but since we've heard it before I thought it was interesting.
It's all a scary thought, isn't it?
Dez *appears* that he's matured, but he's still a whiny little bitch. He was 30 minutes late to the plane going to London, then was bitching the whole time about having to play there. He's always crying about something. He has his brother take him to VR (he refuses to drive) and makes him sit in the car for 8 hours in case he wants to go somewhere for lunch, or whatever. I bet he's had a good offer from the Cowboys, but he's being a whiny little bitch about that too.
Well, he changed agents and the new agents aren't what we would call a cap friendly bunch, or really in any way friendly at all.

Other than that yeah, he is a prima donna drama mama.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I keep trying to think about what could be 5x worse than beating the shit out of a woman in an elevator on camera.

Kid fucking, murder, or rape.

Probably one of those.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously pretty skeptical, but we shall see.

The Cowboys have supposedly made a couple of very legit long term offers. I don't think they'd have done that if they had any inkling something really bad was potentially out there. I also doubt Dez would have passed up the opportunity for millions and millions if he knew something like this was really out there waiting to be released.

I wonder if its something that happened a long time ago (maybe even high school or early college days) or if it ends up one of those videos where you really cant make out who the people are involved or anything that's being said. Etc etc.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sounds like a catfish. Florio is reporting that people have heard about the video for awhile now.

Why are the owners of the video waiting till today or tomorrow to release it? Do these dates hold any special NFL or Dez Bryant significance?

Reaction score
Thing I don't get is if someone is trying to make money off the video why they're wanting to release it before he signs a big deal... Rumors of this have been out there for months, why are we just now getting around to it being released? Like, it couldn't be a public video, or it would have been released on an FOIA request or something. It sounds like a private person took the video and is just delaying the release till they want it out.

And if Dez hasn't been arrested, how can it be 5 times worse than Rice's tape? Maybe it was a family member (his mom) and she wasn't going to stop the gravy train by pressing charges... but then who would have taped it?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thing I don't get is if someone is trying to make money off the video why they're wanting to release it before he signs a big deal... Rumors of this have been out there for months, why are we just now getting around to it being released? Like, it couldn't be a public video, or it would have been released on an FOIA request or something. It sounds like a private person took the video and is just delaying the release till they want it out.
Alot like those Jerruh photos were....

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And if Dez hasn't been arrested, how can it be 5 times worse than Rice's tape? Maybe it was a family member (his mom) and she wasn't going to stop the gravy train by pressing charges... but then who would have taped it?
Five times worse than Rice has to be an exaggeration... And that's so subjective anyway.

From that thing he tweeted the other day I bet it's a hanger-on that he cut off and is now trying to get revenge, or just a payout.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Been thinking about what could be worse if it had to do with the incident with his mom.

That was reported and pictures were taken. Supposedly just bruising on her arms.

What if he choked her the fuck out? Put her in a sleeper and shit.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Or just plain beat the shit out of her, as she said.

could be, but just trying to think of why there wouldn't be enough physical damage to warrant an arrest. Pretty sure a busted face would be prosecuted regardless of the victims wishes, wouldn't it? Thought that's how DV cases usually go just to avoid fear from causing the victim to not file charges in the first place.

Top Bottom