NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Rex is gonna do wonders to this team. He'll give them the confidence a team in Buffalo needs to compete with the Pats.

My biggest question is why Buffalo, Rex? Good defense, ok running game, no QB... Sound familiar? I woulda been all over the Falcons job if I were him and steered clear of anything that reminded me of the Jets.

Also, no first round pick this year for Buffalo... I'm rooting for Rex tho.

Reaction score
Rumor has it that the problem in Atlanta is the owner. Mr. Home Depot is a meddler.

Can you imagine just how crappy it would be to have a meddling owner?

Reaction score
Blank does seems like a tool. Mike Smith wasn't too highly regarded and most definitely wasn't their top choice the last time they went out to find a coach. Will be interesting to see who they end up with.

I also think the Marrone situation is pretty funny. He dipped out on Buffalo and apparently whiffed on all of his interviews. I guess Fox leaving Denver didn't help his case too much. Del Rio to the Raiders was a big surprise to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rumor has it that the problem in Atlanta is the owner. Mr. Home Depot is a meddler.

Can you imagine just how crappy it would be to have a meddling owner?

Blank is a major meddler and yeah, that's why nobody is really wanting to come here

they thought they were a lock for Rex Ryan and then Todd Bowles too, and both gave Blank the dirty bird

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rex is gonna do wonders to this team. He'll give them the confidence a team in Buffalo needs to compete with the Pats.

My biggest question is why Buffalo, Rex? Good defense, ok running game, no QB... Sound familiar? I woulda been all over the Falcons job if I were him and steered clear of anything that reminded me of the Jets.

Also, no first round pick this year for Buffalo... I'm rooting for Rex tho.

Fuck all the Ryans and everything about them.

Top Bottom