Reaction score
Guess I'm going to say Redskins, just because I hope our coach isn't stupid enough to play key players late in the game.

Then again.... the Redskins are pretty bad. Especially on offense.

Shit. I don't know.

I'll say... yeah, Redskins as I'm hoping its Weeden, Randle, and Street/Beasley getting most of the play on offense.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins had a longer week to prepare, they hate us, we aren't exactly motivated, we'll start pulling people by the 2nd quarter, etc.

Boys 10
Skins 30

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys. 8-0 on the road. If we were playing late and the 1 and 2 seeds were decided, I'd say we sit this one out but we will still play hard in this early game.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Skins had a longer week to prepare, they hate us, we aren't exactly motivated, we'll start pulling people by the 2nd quarter, etc.

Boys 10
Skins 30
So I was going to ask you if you had a feeling about the mood there... You think the Skins will be fully motivated even week 17 of a disastrous season? I thought they might be because they showed life last week, and I'm sure Gruden and Griffin want to go out on a high note. Wasn't sure if the rest of the team had packed it in, though. Just watching on TV, I didn't think their crowd seemed very into it last week... Or maybe a lot didn't even show up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
they were motivated to play Philly, so I don't see why things would change this week. supposed to rain tomorrow--hopefully no one important twists an ankle in the slop.

Reaction score
It dont matter to me what team we are playing or time of the year it is for my answer.

Im a Cowboys homer. No Bob, not a homo. :gay

HOMER!

COWBOYS WIN!! :partytime

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think even playing our backups (which I think the starters play most of the game) we beat them.

Cowboys - 28
Skins - 17

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think even playing our backups (which I think the starters play most of the game) we beat them.

Cowboys - 28
Skins - 17

I agree with this... I think the Redskins were playing spoiler last week against the Eagles and really wanted to knock them out of the playoffs. We're already in so I really don't see the motivation. Last week of the season, if we go up a couple scores their hearts won't be in it. it's been a long season for the skins with a lot of distractions. A lot of those players probably just want this shit season over with.

Cowboys.

Reaction score
David Helman @HelmanDC
Follow
Rolando McClain has been ruled out for tomorrow due to sickness. He isn't traveling to D.C. with the team

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Week 17vB

Place your bets!

I'm all in for da Boys despite this being Washington's Super Bowl.

Reaction score
O-line motivated to break Smiths record. RG3 is always looking to make the big play and the Cowboys D is pretty good at stopping big plays. Cowboy take pride in the perfect road record. I think they roll the Skins easily, rest starters in the 4th quarter with only minor injuries.

BTW, last time i felt this confident, Philly beat Dallas on Thanksgiving.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
O-line motivated to break Smiths record. RG3 is always looking to make the big play and the Cowboys D is pretty good at stopping big plays. Cowboy take pride in the perfect road record. I think they roll the Skins easily, rest starters in the 4th quarter with only minor injuries.

BTW, last time i felt this confident, Philly beat Dallas on Thanksgiving.
#55 didn't even make the trip, getting rested this week. Complained of cold symptoms or some shit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do I bet everything on the highest odds and take the Skins or play for second place? Decisions, decisions.

Top Bottom