bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nfl-deluxe-replica-helmet-by-riddell-colts-d-20060712174235773~2354272w.jpg nfl-deluxe-replica-helmet-by-riddell-cowboys-d-20060712174235697~2354241w.jpg

1192qp.St.58.jpeg

hopefully turns out better than Super Bowl V

Reaction score
There are a few players who are either silent in games or so dynamic that you wonder how it's possible that they can be silenced at all. Bruce Carter, Dunbar, and Beasley come to mind. Especially Carter. He plays a position to affect the throw and catch of most passes, all runs and has the athleticism to be a concern to QBs on every play.

Love to see him really click this week.

Reaction score
T.Y. Hilton "50-50" for game vs. Cowboys

Colts wide receiver T.Y,.Hilton missed a third straight day of practice on Friday with a hamstring injury but was officially listed as questionable on the team's final injury report, Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star reports. A questionable designation means there is a 50-50 chance of a player participating, per injury-reporting guidelines.

Asked how he feels Friday, Hilton said, "I feel 50-50. I don't know."

When asked if he would play against Dallas, Hilton responded, "I don't know. I'm going to go talk to Coach. Did some field work. I feel all right. So I'm going to go talk to him and see what's up."

It was pointed out to Pagano that players who don't practice at all during a game week almost never play on Sunday. But Pagano was adamant he's not ruling Hilton out.

"For some," Pagano responded. "This guy is pretty special. Don't count him out."

"For me, it's about making sure I'm healthy," Hilton said. "I don't want to go out there and hurt the team when they could use the spot for somebody else.

"If our conversation goes well and (Pagano) wants me to play, then I'll play. If not, I'll sit out."

Reaction score
Cowboys list DeMarco Murray as questionable

Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray went through his second straight practice in which he was limited and is listed as questionable on the injury report, Todd Archer of ESPN Dallas reports.

Owner and general manager Jerry Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Friday morning that he was "pretty positive" Murray, who had surgery Monday to repair a broken left hand, would play Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. Murray, the NFL's leading rusher, actually held the ball at times in his left hand during the brief portion of practice open to the media.

On Thursday, Murray said the final decision to play would be his, and coach Jason Garrett agreed to an extent.

"He knows how he feels more than anybody else," Garrett said. "It's our job as coaches and the medical staff to evaluate him and see if he's functional. If we see things that don't add up to what he's saying about how he's feeling, we'll certainly have that communication. But he's the one that knows about himself more than anybody, and we trust his feedback. He's a veteran player. He knows what it takes to play in a game."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo has a legit shot to win the passing title. He's only 0.8 behind Rodgers now. Rodgers has to face an awful Tampa defense but also has to go against Detroit for the division title. Detroit ranks near the top of the league in numerous pass defense categories. Romo gets to face a middling Indy defense and then Washington, which ranks dead last in the league in passer rating against (109.9) and has a TD/INT against of 31/5, They also rank at the bottom of the league in yds per attempt allowed.

If he does it, he'll be the first Cowboys QB to win it since Staubach won it in 1978 & 1979 (he won it 4 times overall, he also nearly won it in 1977 so would have had 3 straight passer titles to end his career)

Aikman came close a couple of times but never won it and neither did Danny White, Don Meredith or Craig Morton.

Top Bottom