boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He will have to really screw up to play as poorly as Hoyer has the last few weeks.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm pumped, too. They probably would have won last week if he'd played. Their defense was doing great, but Hoyer was just terrible.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Yeah, I have been looking forward to this, as well. Let's see how the football god looks after starting a couple of NFL games.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I hope he does great. I have never understood the hate that is directed towards him. I hope he makes Jerry regret not picking him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I hope he does great. I have never understood the hate that is directed towards him. I hope he makes Jerry regret not picking him.

Aside from the fact that he comes across as a self-entitled douchebag I can't think of any reasons people hate him either.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hate A&M. I hate rich kids that cry about a freaking parking ticket. I hate the fact he's so spoiled that he thinks no rules apply to him. I hate the black keys on a piano.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I hope he's the next in line of great Cleveland Brown QB busts at QB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gonna be fun to watch no matter what. It's either gonna be a train wreck or a 747 taking off - neither is something one can look away from.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just don't see how this guy is going to succeed in the NFL, he strikes me as worse than RG3 but I don't know a damn thing about evaluating talent so what do I know

I'll still say he aint gonna make it in the NFL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just don't see how this guy is going to succeed in the NFL, he strikes me as worse than RG3 but I don't know a damn thing about evaluating talent so what do I know

I'll still say he aint gonna make it in the NFL
I can see him being a one year wonder. I can also see him on IR alot of the time.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Browns D said he gave them fits in practice. And that's coming from a pretty good D.

I don't know how anyone could quantify that since it's only practice.

Top Bottom