bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
rid1afs-dal.jpg nfl.ht5.jpg

TDorsett20(5).jpeg

Let's hope we fare better this time around.

Reaction score
I think we will win, but I think a definite key will be to get in Cutlers head early. Sack him, force a fumble, snag a pick... Etc. Do that and he gets in a "mood" and the Bears play like shit as a result.

My concern is our d sucks at getting sacks and intercepting the ball. So he could get on a roll early and be hard to stop.

This game might be a shootout. If so, I like my chances with Romo.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cutler's a loser, their team has quit and their D might be worse than ours. In other words, put your mortgage money on the Bears.

Reaction score
Alshon Jeffery is having hamstring issues and is listed as "questionable."

So there is hope ....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cutler's a loser, their team has quit and their D might be worse than ours. In other words, put your mortgage money on the Bears.
Says the guy who still has 500 vCash?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've got to go back to relying on superstitious bullshit, so I am not going to watch the games anymore and just DVR them and hope me watching live jinxes them

Reaction score
Good news:

Alshon Jeffrey is questionable and their very very good kicker Robbie Gould is not playing. They had to sign Jay Feeley.

Tht could be critical.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Feeling some apathy about this game. I cant get over the last game. Cowboys looked so bad.

I'm feeling impending doom, if not this week, certainly the next and beyond.

The last game crushed my hopes. I actually was stupid enough to think there was no way the Eagles game would be a blow out and worse case scenario it would be a shoot out and even said as much to my dad before the game started.

Before half time I was screaming Mother Fucker!! They sucked me in again!! I can't believe I got fooled yet again, FUCK!!!

Reaction score
I'm feeling impending doom, if not this week, certainly the next and beyond.

The last game crushed my hopes. I actually was stupid enough to think there was no way the Eagles game would be a blow out and worse case scenario it would be a shoot out and even said as much to my dad before the game started.

Before half time I was screaming Mother Fucker!! They sucked me in again!! I can't believe I got fooled yet again, FUCK!!!

Watching our prized O-line get demolished was an eye-opener. I agree, i was too over confident coming into the Eagles game. I didnt see that coming. I have had a tough time predicting this team. I have no idea what we will see tonight.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

This is probably the game where Jay Cutler stops throwing off his back foot and shreds our secondary.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have had a tough time predicting this team. I have no idea what we will see tonight.

Combine the randomness of the NFL with the kick in the nuts cowboys and that couldn't be more true.

One thing I thought the team has seemed to do in almost every game since Garrett took over was to not get blown out (with a few exceptions) and compete hard, so I really thought they'd be competitive.

I MIGHT be able to accept the argument that the Sunday game took their legs from them against Philly if Philly didn't look so damn dominate and fresh and if there hadn't been a slow deterioration in the defenses ability to stop teams on 3rd down, the offenses decrease in ability to convert on third down, the decrease in time of possession and the increase in the number of plays the defense was having to play over the preceding 4 games.

I can't buy that a few hours made that big of a difference in their energy and if that was truly the case, then what the hell is Philly doing the Cowboys aren't? It's an indictment on the team even if its accurate.

I think Chip Kellys way of practicing (I've heard it said, he gets double the amount of reps of other teams, even the back ups get reps which you would think would help their depth) increases their fitness, stamina and ability to execute. Kelly also emphasizes sleep, recovery and diet and I think that helps them as well. I don't get the feeling Dallas mgt is innovative or seeking out every conceivable edge they can find to improve their team.

Its also discouraging as hell knowing Philly ran out a back up QB and doesn't even have to commit 16 mill+ to a QB which gives them more cap room for the future and therefore a greater chance of improving and separating from Dallas. (Can you imagine what would have happened if Dallas had to roll out their back up QB?)

Unless Kelly turns out to be the joke a lot of fans seem to think he is, then the Cowboys will likely be trailing them for years to come, and that's not even considering the impact of losing a fragile Romo, which is a virtual certainty in the very near future (months to years, who knows? I'd bet sooner than later).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news:

Alshon Jeffrey is questionable and their very very good kicker Robbie Gould is not playing. They had to sign Jay Feeley.

Tht could be critical.

They'll probably hang 38 on us

Top Bottom