Reaction score
I know Rob Ryan is a fat fuck and maybe his defenses might be too complex for the modern stupid players, but i think he is everything you want in a coach. Honest and tells it like it is. He is a real dude. Goes out and has drinks with regular joes. When his defense was doing great last year nobody said shit, this year they are struggling and people talk again. Its like Tiki Barber saying Coughlin needs to be fired. Really? That loser has been waiting years to shit on his old coach.

Anyways, he spoke about Jerry and Stephen and about them wanting to do the right things but people they have hired in power dont know what they are doing. Trusting the wrong people. I am pretty sure he is calling out Garrett.

That said, Cowboys are winning, Saint are not. At least for now.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know Rob Ryan is a fat fuck and maybe his defenses might be too complex for the modern stupid players, but i think he is everything you want in a coach. Honest and tells it like it is. He is a real dude. Goes out and has drinks with regular joes. When his defense was doing great last year nobody said shit, this year they are struggling and people talk again. Its like Tiki Barber saying Coughlin needs to be fired. Really? That loser has been waiting years to shit on his old coach.

Anyways, he spoke about Jerry and Stephen and about them wanting to do the right things but people they have hired in power dont know what they are doing. Trusting the wrong people. I am pretty sure he is calling out Garrett.

That's Rob Ryan's defense for you: good the initial year, ten sucks the following ear. Most of us predicted this, so it really is no surprise.

With that said... although his defense was shit here, he was made the scapegoat for Garrett.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score

I thought it was more Lacewell and Darylmple

Reaction score
That's Rob Ryan's defense for you: good the initial year, ten sucks the following ear. Most of us predicted this, so it really is no surprise.

Predicting a defense built on smoke and mirrors will eventually struggle isnt that great of a prediction. They were last in the league two years ago. I don’t follow the Saints so i dont really know the issues they are having, but from an outside perspective they don’t appear to be playing well as a team.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Predicting a defense built on smoke and mirrors will eventually struggle isnt that great of a prediction. They were last in the league two years ago. I don’t follow the Saints so i dont really know the issues they are having, but from an outside perspective they don’t appear to be playing well as a team.

They don't have much talent on that side of the ball either.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
edit: dang, Jordan has actually done pretty well in the league. They have him and that other DE, and that's about it, I think. As far as good players on D.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Shut the fuck up. You were Rob's and his smoke and mirrors defense jock-strap when he was here, and when he left. So don't even go there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck what he says or thinks?

Guys definitely one of the most overhyped and overrated defensive coordinators in the history of the game

Top Bottom