Reaction score
While discussing whether or not Tony Romo gets the credit he deserves, Jerry Jones mentioned Friday morning that the only thing missing for Romo is a Super Bowl ring.

Jones then referenced the 2007 season when the Cowboys went 13-3 but lost to the New York Giants, 21-17, in the divisional round of the playoffs.

“This is a game that, boy, if you don’t get you some action in a Super Bowl from time-to-time you’re going to be criticized,” Jones said.

So when can we expect Romo to finally get his ring?

“We didn’t really think that possibly this year might be the year, but you sure can’t dismiss it at this particular point,” Jones said. “It is great to be 7-3. We would’ve loved to have been 8-2 or better, but we’re not. But we have [Romo] healthy, we have a pretty healthy team on the field.

“Having said that, I think we’re going to have some fun here these next six ballgames.”

Follow Jon Machota on Twitter: @jonmachota

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's like I want the team to win, but then this white devil gets satisfaction from it, so then I don't want them to win as much.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's like I want the team to win, but then this white devil gets satisfaction from it, so then I don't want them to win as much.
Hate saying it but I don't want the team to have any success until about 4 years after this fuck is DEAD.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Ha. This is me. My wife will watch casually with me. She likes the cowboys because I do.

I'll be cheering and all excited then they show Jerry and I get all bummed out. She just laughs about it

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I literally can't stop myself when they show Jerry on screen. My kids or anyone else watching with me always laugh because it won't matter what the score is, my reaction is always the same... "This fuckin guy"

Apparently I said it when he walked right in front of me at training camp according to my daughter. I don't remember saying it but I don't doubt it happened.

Reaction score
I used to be a bleed blue uber homer who would literally pout when the Cowboys lost a game. But my hatred for this fuck has killed my fandom by like 75%. I still root for wins, but I'm mostly indifferent when we lose. And the whole I don't buy any Cowboys merch or do anything to raise my kids as Cowboys fans anymore.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have had a strict no-Cowboys merchandise rule for the past 5 or 6 years. I still have a couple of t-shirts and caps that I bought before the ban, but I very rarely wear them and haven't worn them at all for over a year.

I've picked up a couple of Jacksonville Jaguars t-shirts and a cap along the way. When Jaguars merchandise goes on sale, it can be fire sale cheap; I didn't pay more than 4 dollars for either of the shirts or the cap. I wear the t-shirts all the time around the house.

Basically, I've come to think of Cowboys merchandise as "Jerry wear." I feel foolish wearing it and I don't want any part of it.

But I am watching the games again now and I do enjoy watching them win. I don't dislike Garrett enough to hope for losses.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Romo wins the Super Bowl with a great playoff performance. Like 250 yards, 3 TD, 1 int per game.

Is he a HOFer?

Reaction score
Yes

To win a Super Bowl with this coaching staff this front office you have to be the greatest quarterback in the history of the universe

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I literally can't stop myself when they show Jerry on screen. My kids or anyone else watching with me always laugh because it won't matter what the score is, my reaction is always the same... "This fuckin guy"

Apparently I said it when he walked right in front of me at training camp according to my daughter. I don't remember saying it but I don't doubt it happened.

Right there with you, I have the same reaction to ISIS & Kim Il of North Korea. jerri fits in with that bunch and would have made a great dictator

Top Bottom