Reaction score
Will miss "at least" a month.

The division title was just gift wrapped for us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sanchez played pretty well for them though, they had almost 500 yds of offense and won the game despite having 4 turnovers

They lost Demeco Ryans too though, that's a big loss for their D

Reaction score
Sanchez played pretty well for them though, they had almost 500 yds of offense and won the game despite having 4 turnovers

They lost Demeco Ryans too though, that's a big loss for their D

True but Weeden played well for us when he came in as a backup and played like shat this week.

Not uncommon for a back up to come in and play well, only to stink it up the next week when the opposition has the week to prepare for them. I expect that to be the case with Sanchez. He's not much better than Weeden.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep. If you just stay in the game long enough, eventually things will break right for you. This is one of those years.

I guess the Ginger gods thought nine wins to win this once proud division three years in a row wasn't enough.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Hopefully he continues his butt fumble ways but we couldn't stop Sanchez once when he was a Jet. Much better supporting cast with an offensive minded coach pulling the strings this time around.

Reaction score
True but Weeden played well for us when he came in as a backup and played like shat this week.

Not uncommon for a back up to come in and play well, only to stink it up the next week when the opposition has the week to prepare for them. I expect that to be the case with Sanchez. He's not much better than Weeden.
He is a lot better than Weeden but not better than Foles, so it is a win win for Dallas

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hostile 's posts > dbair's posts.

At least Mikey's posts have magic and make believe.

Reaction score
Nick Foles will not need surgery to repair his broken collarbone, CSN Philadelphia reports. This according to a league source.

Foles sustained a crack in his clavicle in the first quarter of Sunday's win over Houston. The team has not announced a timetable for his return, but expect him to miss from six to eight weeks. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers missed seven games last season with a broken collarbone.

Foles on Sunday completed 10 of 13 passes with a touchdown and an interception before being replaced by Mark Sanchez, who acquitted himself well against the Texans, completing 15 of 22 passes with two touchdowns and two interceptions.

“We feel very bad obviously for Nick that he’s out, but I feel very confident in Mark moving forward,” head coach Chip Kelly said Monday afternoon.

“I feel great about Mark. We felt great about him all along. I’ve always said we need to have two quarterbacks. I thought he played outstanding in the preseason and showed no rust or anything when he got in there against Houston yesterday.”

Iamtdg

Reaction score
All I see are those two INTs in the Sanchez stat line. Make it happen Patmon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's kind of humorous about Patmon though, they need to add 20 more to his number. He's starting to look like classic Bill Bates - just a gnat the opponent can't get rid of, then suddenly out of nowhere he's making a big play.

Too small, too slow, undrafted..... Overachiever?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It.was.one.play.

I'm not saying the kid hasn't shown some promise but let's hold off on putting his name next to Bill Bates in the Ring of Honor.

Oh wait....

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL

He did do that in preseason, too, though. I think the guy might be for real -- for what he is.

He's at least better than our #6 pick overall.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He did do that in preseason, too, though. I think the guy might be for real -- for what he is.

He's at least better than our #6 pick overall.
That's what I'm saying.

The kid has some shade of bates in him. Can he have the durability and longevity of Bates, no way to know.
It.was.one.play.
He.was.down.there.on.every.kickoff.being.a.gnat.

Top Bottom