sbk92

Reaction score
Now we're finally seeing why Roy adds value to this team.

Is he worth what we gave up for him in draft picks and money? No. Very few are.

But he isn't the complete dogshat, can't play in this league, that a lot of fans tried to claim the last two years either.

What a trio of wideouts we have.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Props to him. I thought he'd be real good for us this year. I'm happy he's having some success.

C

Cr122

Let's see if he can do it again after the bye, I won't annoint him just yet.

:sneaky:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Replace the two guards this upcoming offseason, keep the 3 WRs together, Martellus and Witten exchange brains, Felix named the starter.

35 points a game next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
RW is playing really good football this yr. Nobody can match up with this trio of WR's when Romo has time to throw. Especially when you then add in the two TE's we have and how well the RB's can catch the ball.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
RW is playing really good football this yr. Nobody can match up with this trio of WR's when Romo has time to throw. Especially when you then add in the two TE's we have and how well the RB's can catch the ball.

We just need to get better up front. The weapons on offense are more than anyone could ask for, imo. The pass blocking isn't the greatest but Romo can create and help them out of sticky situations. The run blocking needs to get better in a hurry.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Roy has played well so far this year.

If he continues to make teams pay for single coverage,they'll quit doing it.

Leaving somebody else(Austin,Bryant,Witten,Bennett,Jones)singled up or even uncovered.

Uh oh.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I do like Dallas's WR's, what's not to like? I was suprised to see Hurd out there and no Ogletree? I like Hurd. But, I was hoping to see Og as well. That O-line gets in gear and with these weapons on Offense? Could be some good things come from that.

C

Cr122

Roy has played well so far this year.

If he continues to make teams pay for single coverage,they'll quit doing it.

Leaving somebody else(Austin,Bryant,Witten,Bennett,Jones)singled up or even uncovered.

Uh oh.

Ayuh, just like some other teams do, they will change it up and it will be someone else's turn to shine.

C

Cr122

Roy also showed a little speed yesterday, and he's not really that fast.

On that one touchdown he showed separation on the defender. That was epic.

sbk92

Reaction score
Roy also showed a little speed yesterday, and he's not really that fast.

On that one touchdown he showed separation on the defender. That was epic.

Roy is no slow poke. He took one 90 or so yards for a TD one year against a pretty quick Eagles defense.

I don't know why he's gotten the slow tag. Probably because he's a long strider. He has to build up to top speed.

C

Cr122

Roy is no slow poke. He took one 90 or so yards for a TD one year against a pretty quick Eagles defense.

I don't know why he's gotten the slow tag. Probably because he's a long strider. He has to build up to top speed.

I've always thought he was slow, I dunno.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Michael Irvin was slow off the line too, after 10-15 yards of building up to it, he could run with anyone not named Darrell Green.

sbk92

Reaction score
I've always thought he was slow, I dunno.

He's not quick. But when he's got his head of steam, he's pretty fast.

I'm not saying he's got elite deep speed or anything, but watch that play again. He knows he won't be caught from behind. He's not even running full speed.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Replace the two guards this upcoming offseason, keep the 3 WRs together, Martellus and Witten exchange brains, Felix named the starter.

35 points a game next year.

Boy, I don't see Leonard Davis being replaced next season. He hasn't played badly this year.

Top Bottom