Reaction score
How pissed is everyone here?

I thought some poster abandoned his fandom when we signed a queer how did that go?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not at all. Still cautious but enjoying the season so far. Hopeful that there isn't a huge overreaction and Garrett gets a contract extension before he's earned one.

Barry Church still sucks though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
sneaking suspicion we're frauds taking advantage of bad teams (Rams, Titans) or shitty QBs (Fitzpatrick), but I'll enjoy it while it lasts

Reaction score
Titans are bad no doubt but Austin Davis looks legit, almost took out Philly, the Texans were 3-1, you can't just shit on people like we knew they weren't any good. Beating the teams we are supposed to beat and some we weren't supposed to beat. Noone expected us to beat SF but if Romo and Murray didn't go full ****** we might have.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
oh, and that Saints victory is looking less impressive by the day. Texans barely beat the woeful Skins and Bills at home, not to mention the shit-tastic Raiders on the road, so let's stop pretending they were a 3-1 goliath. we've played one legit team so far and we lost. test #2 comes Sunday.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think we've finally played to our strengths and either Garrett has finally learned or has been neutered. Romo throwing less and Murray running more is also keeping the defense off the field, which is what many here have been begging for the last few years anyway.

Reaction score
oh, and that Saints victory is looking less impressive by the day. Texans barely beat the woeful Skins and Bills at home, not to mention the shit-tastic Raiders on the road, so let's stop pretending they were a 3-1 goliath. we've played one legit team so far and we lost. test #2 comes Sunday.

so there's at least one person miserable at our success

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How pissed is everyone here?

I thought some poster abandoned his fandom when we signed a queer how did that go?

Pleasantly surprised and hopeful the winning continues. We have some good pieces here, if we can stay healthy and continue to get a little better each week defensively we may end up scaring some people in January.

Reaction score
This past game had a few warts that reminded me why this team had issues in the past. Blowing leads, Garrett mismanaging the clock, Romo throwing costly INTs, Special Team turnovers. The Cowboys are now getting over-hyped, which is another serious issue. They tend to eat the cheese and that starts at the top.

This next game is going to bring everyone back to earth. I dont see how the Cowboys defense can stop Seattle on offense. I think they get a big lead early and the Cowboys will resort to throwing the ball. Elite fast WRs have had success against the Hawk defense, Cowboys dont have that type of speed.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Romo int didn't cost us anything. Sure we could have scored, but they went 3 and out and we got a touch down the drive after. If it had been any points from it for them or we hadn't scored right away after getting it back, sure. Costly. But not as costly as say.... Last years Bronco's game costly.

Reaction score
Romo int didn't cost us anything. Sure we could have scored, but they went 3 and out and we got a touch down the drive after. If it had been any points from it for them or we hadn't scored right away after getting it back, sure. Costly. But not as costly as say.... Last years Bronco's game costly.

We could have scored, then have them go 3 and out, then score again. Really, what a dumb thing to argue about.

I know, Cowboys won so there is nothing to critique.

Reaction score
Starting to gain momentum, so any win is a good win. But the only game I've watched is the Saints game, so I haven't gotten a real feel. Will watch this weeks game. We'll see if I feel any differently about the performance of this team Sunday.

Saints game was a great one, and 4 wins in a row says something... But I still don't trust this team not to fuck shit up. Beating Austin Davis, Fitzpatrick and Jake Locker isn't going to do it. The Texans are 6 months removed from being the number one pick and replacing their QB.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
4 more years of Garrett. The only bad thing about this young season.

That, and McClain/Carter are about as durable as Sean Lee.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oh, and my favorite thing is Claiborne blowing his knee out. He suck.

Reaction score
does this site run like garbage for everyone or just me

it's like it's being hosted in retardsville, angola or something

Top Bottom