Reaction score
The tides are changing for Baywatch alum Nicole Eggert. The 42-year-old star has traded her iconic red bathing suit for an ice cream scoop.

de265870-4d68-11e4-aeaa-e7b7c3e48c8b_Nicole-Eggert.jpg

On the company's website, Nicole describes her new venture as a "Family run business bringing a fun, unique, and innovative twist to the ice cream man." (The most obvious twist being that this ice cream man is actually a pretty former TV star.)

And Eggert is taking her business seriously. Since the truck's launch, the mother of two has been hard at work, tweeting updates about her location, driving the truck, and, of course, passing out the goodies. In other words, unlike Baywatch or Charles in Charge, this is a one-woman show.

Though it's no doubt a lot of responsibility, Eggert seems to be rising to the occasion. Opting for comfort over glamour (or, say, a bright red bathing suit), she wore a printed blouse, cutoff jean shorts, and sneakers as she made her way around Los Angeles over the weekend and interacted with her customers. A slick ponytail and glasses completed her work ensemble.

So, what's on the menu? Everything from old-fashioned root beer floats and ice cream cake to simple ice cream scoops and popsicles — and from the photos we've seen so far, these cold treats all look downright delicious.

Only time will tell whether this new adventure pays off, but so far it seems like Scoops Ice Cream Truck is really hitting the sweet spot. Regardless of how it all shakes out, however, you have to be impressed that Summer Quinn can handle a truck.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Getting old is weird. I remember her as the pretty blonde teen from Charles in Charge. Turns out, she's only 1 year younger than me. At the same time, when I was a kid Janet Jackson seemed so much older than me and she's only 5 years older.

Top Bottom