ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know when people say (however lame), "Who is so-and-so poster and what have you done with him?"

This isn't one of those times.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe Goodell should move the draft to a different city for each round.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Los Angeles would have made sense. Desperate for NFL, great weather, Hollywood atmosphere.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the draft is held indoors, so what difference does the city make? a hotel ballroom looks the same in LA as it does in NY. I guess they think that NY hotels and restaurants should not benefit exclusively.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They do that whole red carpet thing now, which is stupid, but that bbgun is why the weather would matter.

Don't even question me again. Mods! Mods! Someone get him.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
if the draft were held outdoors with the Hollywood sign as a backdrop, it'd kinda make sense, but that's not gonna happen, so no need to move it from NY

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think their angle is to benefit people who want to attend the draft in person. People asked why Jets and Giants fans were the only ones who got a home game, so to speak.

Of course somehow it's about money and I agree, doesn't matter to me where they hold it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think their angle is to benefit people who want to attend the draft in person. People asked why Jets and Giants fans were the only ones who got a home game, so to speak.

real fans always find their way to NY

quintuplets8in.jpg

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hard to determine the biggest loser in that pic. Is it any of three grown men who are wearing football pants in public or the biggest liar this world has ever seen?

Reaction score
Looks like Mikey photobombed them. Look how the broad has her back to him.

I bet they were all like "Jesus, That fucking guy who wouldn't leave us alone snuck in our pic!" and then cropped him out.

Top Bottom