bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm old and resistant to change, so I don't like this

Reaction score
I think in the first round teams should have 24 hours to make a selection in the first round and the pick announcement should be a hour long special like the Lebron Miami announcement.

The planet needs to make April 32 days long so the draft can take all month long.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
What the fuck is the point of moving this thing around the country? I mean, it's not held outdoors. For people watching the draft on TV, a hotel conference room looks the same in NY as it does in Chicago. Lemme guess: this is about money.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
:rolfanim:tiphat

We've come so far from when it was 13 rounds and few paid attention to it, you'd think they would get the clue and find ways to make it shorter still, not longer.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't care about the 4th day, the further we get away from the 1st round, the more an average fan will lose interest.

I do think the draft should be 10 rounds. The rush to sign UDFA's proves to me that there is still players worth drafting. The advantage should be to the crappier teams.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Think therr should be one pick a day for 224 or whatever it is days. It brings excitement to the nfl year round.

So we could be playing in the SB and making our 6th round pick on the same day. Shit would be tight

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nah, don't like it. Don't care for the 3 day draft either.

2 days would work fine with me 1-3 on first day

4-7 on the second.

Moving the draft around so more fans than just the a-hole Jets and Giants fans can watch it is fine with me.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
So what's the mascot name of your avatar?

Bandicoot? Zorro Puma? Raccoon Cat? Panther Thief? Hamburglar? Bandido Cougar?

Top Bottom