Reaction score
Cowboys to add line depth with Uche Nwaneri
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 24, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT

The Cowboys have used plenty of premium picks in recent years to bolster their offensive line. That leaves the depth jobs for veterans.

According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, the Cowboys are going to sign former Jaguars starter Uche Uwaneri.

The Jaguars cut the 30-year-old in March in a cap-saving move. He had started all but five games for them the previous six seasons.

The Titans and Bengals had also showed interest, but he’s from Dallas, and that might have been enough to swing the decision.

Reaction score
I like this signing... puts us 3 deep at the opposite G if Martin is as good as advertised.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I do too.. Even though this signing is nothing special it just shows that our front office is taking this oline shit serious for once.. Even the depth.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Marinelli got this.
That thinking is part of the problem.

I recall the idea used to be that hey, Callahan has got this too.

I don't give a crap how good a coach is. Giving him more talent is never a bad idea.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not so sure he was signed to be a backup. Think he has a chance to take Leary's spot.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not so sure he was signed to be a backup. Think he has a chance to take Leary's spot.

I like Leary. But I think he and the team would be better served if he was more of a swing guard. It'd help extend his career.

Top Bottom