dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, I cant reveal my source but I am being told Zack Martin will probably be signing his contract any hour now.

Also, I am hearing Kyle Orton probably wont show up for his pre mini camp physical.

I'm busy confirming some other stuff for you guys as well. Some of it I might not be able to share here in the forum.

Reaction score
Fuggin Kyle Orton is the latest schmuck to make this franchise look like a joke. Ratliff... Orton... guess every year we're gonna see someone new who would rather play for anyone but the Cowboys.

Reaction score
Back in the day before ravenous 24/7 media coverage, perhaps you could fool people into false realities as a franchise. Now, the truth is typically evident or quickly exposed. We're one Romo injury from being 5-11 and right back to the Campo years. It's a circus, and the only people enjoying it are those who can't get NFL jobs elsewhere, or those who are way overpaid and underworked.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Fuggin Kyle Orton is the latest schmuck to make this franchise look like a joke. Ratliff... Orton... guess every year we're gonna see someone new who would rather play for anyone but the Cowboys.

Making Orton the highest paid backup QB was a dumb move. This is a man that got benched for Tebow. It makes it worse that Tebow led the team to the playoffs and totally turned the team around. It is not like the team is going anywhere without Romo. What a waste of cap space.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We're one Romo injury from being 5-11

5-11? We could easily be a 2-14 team without Romo. This defense is not going to stop anyone. Your boy Garrett couldn't gameplan his way through a grocery store. Weeden will fold under the pressure here.

Reaction score
Was trying to smoothly tie it into the Campo years. Don't you dare muzzle me. Been in 200 fistfights. About to come down to Arizona and make it 201...

Top Bottom