Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Do you guys really not fact check your God over there?

For a historian, he sure as shit can't remember much of anything with any accuracy.

Just a sincere question.

Reaction score
I love his latest "I got to be honest I'm excited as hell" article.

He literally posts that every year. He's a blind superfan and has no credibility.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What about his new moniker, "the football historian?" I mean...I take anti-depressants I won't lie, but thinking about what his life must be like makes me feel sorry for him. I'm glad I don't have to bump my chest to a bunch of strangers to feel good.

Reaction score
Not to mention his timeline of his supposed walk-on endeavor at BYU keeps changing to go along with whomever he is talking to, along with the fact that no Michael Burke is listed on any roster there.

Ever.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh wow. Did you look under God, Internet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need to compile a list here of the lies he's been caught in, along with his ridiculous tales of yore.

I'll go first: Remember the time he said he confronted Jim Kelly in the airport just before the Super Bowl and left Kelly standing there stunned after Mikey predicted a Dallas blowout?

Who was the player that he said he hung out with when the Cowboys came to Arizona one year when it was discovered that the player didn't even make the trip?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would believe a single thing he has said. He has been caught in what, like 20 or 30 lies? Does anyone think it's just those 20? He has a disease, he can't help himself from telling these tall tales.

Reaction score
Seal Team 6 picture he posted was GI Joes in formation.

Friend of his had a burglar fall through skylight and onto a knife. Burglar sues his friend. Story taken verbatim from movie "Liar, Liar."

Picture of scuba diver with baby dolphin was his friend in Myrtle Beach... oops dolphin was in Uruguay. And it wasn't his friend. But boy did it look like him.

Hijackers on one of the planes on 9-11 used to be tenants of his.

Reaction score
I'll give a steak dinner to anyone who can provide an accurate representation of his time at BYU. He's got so many different stories about people he's gone to school with there he had to have been there for at least 10 years. Funny how his name NEVER appears on any roster.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's because it's all a fairy tale.

Let me help you out... there was no egg man who fell off a wall and had to be put back together again, Santa Claus isn't real, and your Mom lied to you, you are not a very handsome young man.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would believe a single thing he has said. He has been caught in what, like 20 or 30 lies? Does anyone think it's just those 20? He has a disease, he can't help himself from telling these tall tales.

I'm betting the history of those posts/threads mysteriously "disappeared" once it was known

I know they deleted my question about the BYU roster stuff.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually have a bit of a history with Cas. I am still allowed to post there. I will post a question with little wiggle room tomorrow.

Reaction score
"My mom had a prosthetic arm. I know that's not a prosthetic arm."

"Look at them all, wearing gloves. You know why? No fingerprints."

Oh shit that was funny.
LOL

Yeah that's why fucking Navy SEALS wear gloves. So they don't leave fingerprints.

Reaction score
I wear gloves when I run Tough Mudders and Spartan Supers.

Want to know why?

No fingerprints.

Top Bottom