VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Link

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis called Friday for governments to redistribute wealth to the poor in a new spirit of generosity to help curb the "economy of exclusion" that is taking hold today.

Latin America's first pope has frequently lashed out at the injustices of capitalism and the global economic system that excludes so much of humanity, though his predecessors have voiced similar concerns.
On Friday, Francis called for the United Nations to promote a "worldwide ethical mobilization" of solidarity with the poor in a new spirit of generosity.

Has the wonderful pontiff done the same for the cause of the persecuted masses he claims to be the head of? Of course not. In his ramblings about wealth distribution, while writing his Evangelii Gaudium, he managed to 'appeal' to Mid East savages to exercise tolerance. Instead of addressing the mass murder of Christians in the Middle East, he can Tweet nonsense and throw parties canonizing dead popes.

He harshest criticims can't be wasted on murderers and rapist; it's better applied to people who can manage to and gain for a living.

Real soft-shoe for the afflicted.

“Syria, Iraq, Egypt and other areas of the Holy Land sometimes overflow with tears,” he told a gathering at the Vatican of leaders from Eastern rite churches that have links with the Roman Catholic Church.

Not blood, tears. Yeah Frank, shit happens. :/

He also said he would “not rest as long as there are men and women, of any religion, affected in their dignity, deprived of life’s basic necessities, robbed of a future, forced to the status of refugees and asylum-seekers.”

Putting on a show for Easter, probably bowing down before another stone idol.

article-2301188-18FE9D05000005DC-640_634x406.jpg

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a fraud and he knows the Catholic Church is crumbling. That's why you hear all this progressive talk from him.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I am glad my ancestors broke away from the Catholic Church in the early 1500s. I don't buy into the whole ideal of a pope.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“not rest as long as there are men and women, of any religion,

So it's different now? Every religion gets in? And god and atheists can now "meet halfway" as he said after he got elected?

I think he would make a better used car salesman.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Anti-Christ appeals to everyone Jon. It's how he's so successful. :)

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anti-Christ appeals to everyone Jon. It's how he's so successful. :)

The only thing is the Anti-Christ is supposed to bring us all together and he's failing at that miserably.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The only thing is the Anti-Christ is supposed to bring us all together and he's failing at that miserably.

Well it eventually becomes compulsory, so it won't be a matter of whether or not you like him. You want to buy and sell? You're tagged and bagged and you're paying a day's wage for a loaf of bread. :suicide

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He's a fraud and he knows the Catholic Church is crumbling. That's why you hear all this progressive talk from him.

I think it has more to do with his brand of Catholicism (Jesuit).

Top Bottom