Reaction score
Post 'em here, folks.

Just in time for the 2014 NFL Draft, let's see what the best non-Cowboys-paid talent evaluator has said about some of our gems from the past.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Before the first pre-season game in 2004.
I have to admit, I am giddy as a schoolboy about seeing Julius and Drew play.

I think I am most excited to see Al Johnson play. I have a feeling that if he is as advertised that he could be the anchor of our O-line for a long time. If Rogers Peterman and he have the kind of fire I think they are going to, we could once again be building a dominant offensive line. I wish Hudson Houck were here instead of Warhop. I might feel a little more comfort, but for now, I am pulling for Warhop to re-invent the bulldozers.

If he does...that is the genesis of a future set of triplets. 5 great big nasty beasts of burden who won't allow a hand on the QB and open holes the RB could run through blindfolded.

That, and I want to see our 4-3 scheme defense in action.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
great big nasty beasts of burden who won't allow a hand on the QB and open holes the RB could run through blindfolded.

It's funny he said that because it looks like "Julius" did run blindfolded.

And "Drew" sucked here. He was less mobile than Aikman during his downslide.

Reaction score
Hoof found these gems... posted after a preseason game in 2010.

Robert Brewster...I take it this means he can play? There had to be a reason why the coaches like the kid. Tonight you saw why. He did have a false start penalty and he also had several pancake blocks. I think he's much better on the right side than he is the left, but he proved his mettle.

Sam Young...I was wrong about this kid. He can start for us at RT in the future. He played mean tonight. I saw him twice knock guys down and hit them again when they tried to get up. I love that.

Travis Bright...He made the team. I don't have any doubt about that. On sweeps he gets good wood on his hits.

Phil Costa...I like this kid. I hope he has made the team. I think he has.

Victor Butler...He could start for some NFL teams. He's raw, but he has aggression and he plays really smart.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I knew Robert Brewster would be a bust.

So in other words, Hostile likes everyone we draft.

Reaction score
Jason Williams - The next Patrick Willis

He raved about that whole 2009 class. Jason Williams reminded him of Patrick Willis. Mike Mickens was the next Orlando Scandrick. Damian Hodge or whatever his name was reminded him of Woodson. He even admitted he knew absolutely nothing about one of our late rounders and then raved about how much he loved the selection.

Honestly, if DC Fanatic has that call archived it's pure comedic gold.

Also, Hostile has a st st st stuttering problem.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Freddie said:
If Rogers Peterman and he have the kind of fire I think they are going to
Wasn't Jacob Rogers universally panned by everyone as being a pansy?

Reaction score
like who cares does he even go here?
It's the perfect ruse... post under his own name but post tongue-in-cheek in his know-it-all style.

Then blame it on someone else, namely the cabal, or as we are now known, the Westboro Baptist Church.

Unless of course it's really you, which you've proven before is not beneath you.

Reaction score
Being anti-Hostile is so 2010. I wouldn't even know where to find his shit if I wanted to. like who even cares anymore?

Top Bottom