NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Scheduled for a visit on Tuesday according to Schefter.

Backup plan for DLine in case we miss out on Melton? Or Jerry just tryna make some noise?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Allen was way more productive last year... Not always hurt either... I don't think we should sign him, just saying he's been beget than ware lately

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I doubt Allen signs with us, he'll probably retire. The Seahwaks would've been the best choice for him.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It makes no sense to pay Allen when we just released Ware. Like it was mentioned already in this thread should've just kept Ware.

Reaction score
If a player has a choice between signing in Seattle or Dallas, and they choose Dallas, then they clearly don't give a fuck about winning b

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If a player has a choice between signing in Seattle or Dallas, and they choose Dallas, then they clearly don't give a fuck about winning b

Yep. I even think Washington state has no taxes just like Texas. No advantages to going to Dallas unless they are offering more money.

Reaction score
I don't think we could offer more money. Seattle is in much better cap shape. Though they're also smart enough not to break the bank on a 31 year old defensive end.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That goes for anyone no matter what team they visit.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They've been to more conference championship games in the last 18 years than we have.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 2m
“@JordanZaputil23: @fishsports is allen even a legit possibility with the cap situation?” / sure. #CapHellIsAMyth

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we're rebuilding then signing 31 year old players who want a lot of money is not a good idea.

So Jerry will probably do it.

Top Bottom