JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
yoda-smoking-weed.jpg

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I would love to see mandatory drug testing of all elected officials.

Reaction score
I mean I get it from his perspective. It's like wtf when I was young I couldn't grow my hair long , now ppl are playing pocket video games and getting high and jerking off. It's great

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Nancy Grace had a little segment where she basically said that weed drives people to commit violent crimes and kill.

They literally have no argument against it. It's hilarious that people will lie to themselves in the face of all the evidence that supports the other side.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
[video=youtube;YAPZUFn0MRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPZUFn0MRU[/video]

I like how he bitches about how the poll is now polluted. As if broadcasting the poll only on the flagship station for the republican party wouldn't create fucked up results by itself.

"Maybe we'll reword it and try again in hopes of getting the slanted result that we're looking for".

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree with Bill on about 95% of the issues. He is a great man. I would Ike to see pot legal. It would be better than the oxycodone that I take with less side effects. After ten spine surgeries , I am willing to try anything.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's insane that it's illegal. I smoke it. It beats drinking which is 100 times worse and perfectly legal.

Top Bottom