Reaction score
I don't see why it matters... If he's going to be promoted to DC, then it will likely entail a new contract. I don't see him being a DL coach here next year. Someone will probably give him a DC job. Hopefully it's us.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If he's under contract next year, the only way we lose him is if somebody offers him a HC gig. If he's not under contract, he's probably a goner.

Reaction score
The Latin origin is the best.

1. go fuck yourself

Basically, means to just for the person to stop everything he/she is doing and find the nearest gun, point it under their chin and pull the trigger. That way they will no longer bother you and you can get some peace and quiet without their pure bullshit spewing from their mouths. If one continues you to harass you after you say this, you legally have the right to make them discover what your fist tastes like. They cannot sue you for any reason.

Latin origins of GO Fuck yourself:goeth fucketh yourselfus

Reaction score
If he's under contract next year, the only way we lose him is if somebody offers him a HC gig. If he's not under contract, he's probably a goner.
Can't someone hire him as their DC now since he's just DL coach? Or did they give him some faux title like assistant HC / Defensive line coach?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can't someone hire him as their DC now since he's just DL coach? Or did they give him some faux title like assistant HC / Defensive line coach?

That rule changed a few years ago. Only way to steal assistants is to hire them as HC

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

No, we'd have to give him permission to leave.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No, we'd have to give him permission to leave.

If he signed a one year deal just like Kiffin with Dallas, he doesn't need our permission to leave once the season is over.

When he left Chicago, he still had a year left and the Bears agreed to let him out of the contract.

He could easily follow Lovie Smith if he gets another job or go coach for Gus Bradley.

I would assume he probably only signed on for the year. I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't mirror Kiffin and get stuck some place.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he signed a one year deal just like Kiffin with Dallas, he doesn't need our permission to leave once the season is over.

When he left Chicago, he still had a year left and the Bears agreed to let him out of the contract.

He could easily follow Lovie Smith if he gets another job or go coach for Gus Bradley.

I would assume he probably only signed on for the year. I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't mirror Kiffin and get stuck some place.

I tried to find the info but its not anywhere I've seen

Top Bottom