dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to say anymore. Its such bullshit the way the way this franchise plays now. Every year its the same fucking shit.

The offense was and is a fucking joke. Bill Callahan has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he's a retarded fuckstick that nobody else in football would ever hire as a play caller. Anybody that thinks this clown is doing a decent job if a FUCKING ****** themselves. that was some of the worst play calling and overall game plan development I've ever seen.

In continuation of the above, the 108 million dollar QB is playing like absolute shit. That's the 3rd straight clunker game he's played.

The defense is truly sad. At least they could say they are missing the majority of the guys up front they thought would be there as somewhat of an excuse, unlike the offense. That said, we've seen several alltime suckness type defensive performances now this yr.

Then there's the HC, who absolutely should be fired tonight or first thing in the morning. Fucking pop warner coaches know how to handle the end of a game like today better than Garrett did. If they just kneel down 3 times there's probably no more than 30 seconds or so left. On 4th down they could simply punt the ball out of bounds inside the 20 somewhere, or still kick the FG if they want. Either way you take any chance of the BAD plays (like the holding call, which stopped the clock) out of consideration. And the Lions are left with either trailing by 3 with 20-30 seconds left and having to go the length of the field with no timeouts, or perhaps even better trailing by 6 with Bailey knocking a ball out of the endzone or squib kicking to chew up more seconds.

The owner is a senile piece of fucking garbage. The franchise is now the laughingstock of the league, thanks to this fucking fool.

FUCK YOU JERRY. FUCK YOU ROMO. FUCK YOU CALLAHAN. FUCK YOU GARRETT. All of you are FUCKING LOSERS

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to say anymore. Its such bullshit the way the way this franchise plays now. Every year its the same fucking shit.

The offense was and is a fucking joke. Bill Callahan has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he's a retarded fuckstick that nobody else in football would ever hire as a play caller. Anybody that thinks this clown is doing a decent job if a FUCKING ****** themselves. that was some of the worst play calling and overall game plan development I've ever seen.

In continuation of the above, the 108 million dollar QB is playing like absolute shit. That's the 3rd straight clunker game he's played.

The defense is truly sad. At least they could say they are missing the majority of the guys up front they thought would be there as somewhat of an excuse, unlike the offense. That said, we've seen several alltime suckness type defensive performances now this yr.

Then there's the HC, who absolutely should be fired tonight or first thing in the morning. Fucking pop warner coaches know how to handle the end of a game like today better than Garrett did. If they just kneel down 3 times there's probably no more than 30 seconds or so left. On 4th down they could simply punt the ball out of bounds inside the 20 somewhere, or still kick the FG if they want. Either way you take any chance of the BAD plays (like the holding call, which stopped the clock) out of consideration. And the Lions are left with either trailing by 3 with 20-30 seconds left and having to go the length of the field with no timeouts, or perhaps even better trailing by 6 with Bailey knocking a ball out of the endzone or squib kicking to chew up more seconds.

The owner is a senile piece of fucking garbage. The franchise is now the laughingstock of the league, thanks to this fucking fool.

FUCK YOU JERRY. FUCK YOU ROMO. FUCK YOU CALLAHAN. FUCK YOU GARRETT. All of you are FUCKING LOSERS

Now tell us how you really feel.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

:lol

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Callahan is limited by Garrett's 74 pound and under offense but Callahan's past coaching gigs has me thinking not much will change.

Garrett is in over his head and he hasn't improved.

If what I think is going to happen next year does happen, I think people will see a huge difference in Romo and the offense overall, and Garrett's shortcomings will be that much more obvious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Callahan is limited by Garrett's 74 pound and under offense but Callahan's past coaching gigs has me thinking not much will change.

Garrett is in over his head and he hasn't improved.

If what I think is going to happen next year does happen, .

It just better happen soon. I cant stand this shit anymore.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kicking a fucking field goal and giving them plenty of time to throw it to Calvin Johnson...

Garrett has got to go. He never did a thing to warrant being a head coach.

Reaction score
No I'm not. He's part of the problem and is not the solution.
He's a diamond amongst the mounds of shit this team pumps out (95% of the roster, coaching staff and front office). So are Dez, Lee and Tyron. If a meteor was coming for Valley Ranch, I'd get those guys and Marinelli out and take our chances.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's a diamond amongst the mounds of shit this team pumps out (95% of the roster, coaching staff and front office). So are Dez, Lee and Tyron. If a meteor was coming for Valley Ranch, I'd get those guys and Marinelli out and take our chances.

He's been around too long. Losing and bad things follow him. There's a reason for it.

He's been lousy the last 3 games and he blew the Denver game in the end. With the upgraded OL and the skill position talent we have, there isn't much excuse for him to look as clueless as he has in some instances this year. Especially with the contract he just got and all the "input" He's had into the game plans and play calling.

Reaction score
I agree that Tony has not been Tony this year.

Outside of the Denver game where he balled out, he's looked "off" most of the games.

I don't know if he's just unhealthy, or he's just his prime. Which is understandable, the amount of abuse he's taken over the years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Outside of the Denver game where he balled out, he's looked "off" most of the games.

I don't know if he's just unhealthy, or he's just his prime. Which is understandable, the amount of abuse he's taken over the years.

Looks like his arm is just ragged out...he has nothing on the ball anymore

kinda reminds me of Danny White his last few years here...almost every pass towards the sideline you'd hold your breath

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score

um hello

minor back surgery was major back surgery

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
um hello

minor back surgery was major back surgery

since when is removing a cyst "major back surgery"

and further, if it was "major back surgery" why in the fucking hell would an organization give the guy 100+ mils with so much of it guaranteed?

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
since when is removing a cyst "major back surgery"

and further, if it was "major back surgery" why in the fucking hell would an organization give the guy 100+ mils with so much of it guaranteed?

they didn't know about the back until 3 days after he signed.

You can laugh at me all you want but that is a 100% accurate

It wasnt a cyst. It was surgery on a disk in his back

Top Bottom