Reaction score
Cole beasley > Miles Austin

Rob Ryan = monte kiffin

The cowboys can't get a call. Whether it be grounding or a horse collar

The line is good this year and they should've been throwing down the field all year

The line sucks a fat one when its do or die

Romo comes through on shitlike that all the time but holy Christ almighty i can't anymore.

Sweet game management at the end. Perfect storm of fucking sleeping on the job

A rookie dl impact > escobars

Gene jones pickedout the artwork in the stadium

Reaction score
Ryan is probably better. He had tons of injuries including his 2nd best player (Lee) last season.

Garrett blows. Gotta run the ball more when you have a lead and keep Manning off the field. He's an idiot and was in way over his head today. Romo once again made him look like a decent coach.

I do feel really bad for Romo. He played out of this, err universe, and kept us in that game, but it'll be remembered for him "pulling a Romo" at the end. Fuck.

Reaction score
Romo is an incredible QB until it matters. Another instance of him getting the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win the game, and he crumbles. This time it was against a horrible defense, no less.

Miles Austin is garbage.

DeMarco Murray is pure shit.

Beasley would be a well known player if he played on another team, but hes in Dallas and we dont know how to use him.

Ware is a shell of himself. Went against a back up LT this week and he was non existant.

Dez is a man child

We're not a good team.

Reaction score
Oh... Kiffin sucks.

I can't remember the last time we had a defense worth a shit. And not just a statistical joke like that 2003 #1 ranked D.

I mean a real, pressure creating, turnover causing defense.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ryan is probably better. He had tons of injuries including his 2nd best player (Lee) last season.

Garrett blows. Gotta run the ball more when you have a lead and keep Manning off the field. He's an idiot and was in way over his head today. Romo once again made him look like a decent coach.

I do feel really bad for Romo. He played out of this, err universe, and kept us in that game, but it'll be remembered for him "pulling a Romo" at the end. Fuck.

He'd only run the ball right up the gut into the teeth of the defense, and the end result would be 3 and out... so really, doers it even matter?

Do you remember a few years back against the Patriots with 3 minutes left in the game, and the Cowboys were up only by 3 pts.? Garrett called three consecutive run plays up the gut for minimal gain. Brady gets the ball back and marches down the field for the TD, AND THEN... Garrett wants to pass and play with a sense of urgency.

Reaction score
Romo is an incredible QB until it matters.

You can't just draw an arbitrary line in the dirt for when you think "it matters". It mattered more when he hit that 80yd bomb to Williams to get us back into the game. All of his big plays mattered. It's just that idiots will only remember that last pass.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romo is an incredible QB until it matters. Another instance of him getting the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win the game, and he crumbles. This time it was against a horrible defense, no less.

Miles Austin is garbage.

DeMarco Murray is pure shit.

Beasley would be a well known player if he played on another team, but hes in Dallas and we dont know how to use him.

Ware is a shell of himself. Went against a back up LT this week and he was non existant.

Dez is a man child

We're not a good team.

THIS.

Reaction score
He'd only run the ball right up the gut into the teeth of the defense, and the end result would be 3 and out... so really, doers it even matter?

Do you remember a few years back against the Patriots with 3 minutes left in the game, and the Cowboys were up only by 3 pts.? Garrett called three consecutive run plays up the gut for minimal gain. Brady gets the ball back and marches down the field for the TD, AND THEN... Garrett wants to pass and play with a sense of urgency.

That pats game was a completely different situation. Murray was effective today.

Either way, it was clear that Romo made something out of nothing more times than Ginger's coaching did anything to help today. Thats been the case since 2007 though, so I'm used to it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You can't just draw an arbitrary line in the dirt for when you think "it matters". It mattered more when he hit that 80yd bomb to Williams to get us back into the game. All of his big plays mattered. It's just that idiots will only remember that last pass.

It's so fucking obvious. Let's see what Romo can do with a REAL COACH, instead of one that has on the job training.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That pats game was a completely different situation. Murray was effective today.

Either way, it was clear that Romo made something out of nothing more times than Ginger's coaching did anything to help today. Thats been the case since 2007 though, so I'm used to it.

What I don't fucking understand is why not have Dunbar and Murray both in the backfield at the same time. Both bring different skill sets. Or better yet... why not use Dunbar more period? Yeah I know about the fumbling, but still.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everybody is jumping on Romo, but what about Dez's fumble, that allowed Manning to score on that turnover?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Refs:

Not one holding penalty for Ware. LT grabs his facemask while the ref is looking right at him. No call.

Manning while still in the pocket throws a 5 yard pass into the ground with no reciever anywhere around. No call.

Witten is pushed out of the back of the end zone with the ref looking right at him. You guessed it - no call.

We got screwed over again.

Reaction score
Refs:

Not one holding penalty for Ware. LT grabs his facemask while the ref is looking right at him. No call.

Manning while still in the pocket throws to no one. No call.

Witten is pushed out of the back of the end zone with the ref looking right at him. You guessed it - no call.

We got screwed over again.

Did anyone see in the 1st half when Hatcher was 2 steps from sacking Peyton right up the middle and he got tackled from behind..

Top Bottom