cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
His style of play definitely fits the RDT spot in this defense. I wasn't high on him in college but I'd like this signing here, fits a need.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
image.png

Reaction score
Am I imagining that if the player played for Norv Turner for even a nanosecond, that he becomes an option for the Cowboys?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Am I imagining that if the player played for Norv Turner for even a nanosecond, that he becomes an option for the Cowboys?

Laurent Robinson worked out pretty well before he took off for the armpit of the league.

By the way, he's currently a free agent. It's interesting that we just signed a WR and didn't sign him. He must have burned his bridge here.

Last edited:

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys work out DT Drake Nevis

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – The Dallas Cowboys worked out defensive tackle Drake Nevis on Thursday but have not decided whether they will add him to the roster.

Nevis was cut by the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. The Chargers claimed Nevis after he was among the Indianapolis Colts' final cuts.

In 14 games over two seasons with the Colts, Nevis, 6-foot-1, 310 pounds, had 35 tackles and a sack. He was a third-round pick by the Colts out of LSU in 2011.

The Cowboys have two defensive linemen on the 53-man roster and signed defensive tackle David Carter on Tuesday and released Landon Cohen.

Top Bottom