http://imgur.com/a/cEPuE

7Dslr7u.jpg

snWNEET.jpg

hummina hummina

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Screw the fascist TSA.

I am thankful KCI does not use those tards. Anyone who has come through KCI will confirm it is one of the easiest airports to get in and out of while still being secure against panty bombers.

What in the hell is that nasty little toll looking for in the bottom pic?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE those TSA fucktards. How about just profiling suspected people instead of kids in wheelchairs, old people, and nuns. Oh that's right, we don't want to offend the people who blow things up so we'll just check EVERYONE.

Unbelievable

Reaction score
If I worked for the TSA, I'd inspect every hot chick. With my dick.

Plus I'd steal smart phones and Ipads from suitcases.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With my penis

I'd love to wand that second woman. Holy shit.

I might wand all three in that picture. Who knows.

Reaction score
With my penis

I'd love to wand that second woman. Holy shit.

I might wand all three in that picture. Who knows.

Dude, don't be a perv. I meant wand her with my metal detector to make sure she is not bring contraband on board the plane.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dude, don't be a perv. I meant wand her with my metal detector to make sure she is not bring contraband on board the plane.

God, I'm so sorry. I thought that's what you meant. I was just joking. I would never do that. Ever.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Screw the fascist TSA.

I am thankful KCI does not use those tards. Anyone who has come through KCI will confirm it is one of the easiest airports to get in and out of while still being secure against panty bombers.

What in the hell is that nasty little toll looking for in the bottom pic?

It is easy to get into and out of but it really doesn't matter because it's out in the middle of fucking nowhere.

You have to go through mini-security again if you have to piss or want to get a beer or something to eat.

Its alright.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE those TSA fucktards. How about just profiling suspected people instead of kids in wheelchairs, old people, and nuns. Oh that's right, we don't want to offend the people who blow things up so we'll just check EVERYONE.

Unbelievable

I think any brown skinned people with Middle Eastern names should be the targets along with anybody that looks like they might be a Muslim. I think that would speed things up. Let's face it, these are the people that has pulled this terrorist shit in the past. Our government don't want to be guilty of profiling because it may hurt some little Arab's feelings.

Top Bottom