Reaction score
JOE FLACCO SAYS RAY LEWIS’ SPEECHES RARELY MADE SENSE
Posted by Laces Out Crew on August 23rd, 2013 at 11:10 am
By Andy Nesbitt, FOXSports.com

We’ve all have seen videos of Ray Lewis giving pregame speeches – either in the locker room or in the sideline huddle before the start of the game.

He was loud, he was passionate, and oftentimes he rambled. On and on and on and on.

At times his speeches seemed inspiring, I guess, but most times it seemed like the players should be laughing while wondering what the heck Lewis was talking about.

Joe Flacco apparently feels the same way. According to a story an an upcoming issue of ESPN the Magazine, Flacco was once approached by former offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and asked to follow Lewis’ motivational lead before a game.

Flacco declined the opportunity and had this to say about Lewis’ speeches:

“That’s not me,” Flacco says. “I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn’t even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn’t know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.”

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:lol

And the media just adored him. I got so sick of those entrances and speeches.

I was hoping his last play was going to be Dunbar running him over and tearing his bicep. Nope.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And the media just adored him. I got so sick of those entrances and speeches.

I was hoping his last play was going to be Dunbar running him over and tearing his bicep. Nope.

Say what you want, it got the Ravens pumped up.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oh FFS, Laz.

I sincerely hope he dies before 2017 HOF ceremonies or whatever year he's eligible.

Or he gets vocal chord cancer and he can only release a written statement.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFAxHxxpiSA[/video]

Edit: wrong video

People forget this game. We hung with this team.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRte1RCZ8k[/video]

100% mindless retarded bullshit that networks aired during every Ravens game last year.

I'm just shocked his speeches didn't make sense.

Reaction score
Hard to argue with a linebacker that got his defense to play at a high level and retired after winning a Super Bowl. Flacco is just some dumb white cracker boy born with a silver spoon.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Hard to argue with a linebacker that got his defense to play at a high level and retired after winning a Super Bowl. Flacco is just some dumb white cracker boy born with a silver spoon.
Weren't you the guy whining about people being racist on this board?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Generally dislike the guy, but Ben Rogers used to do a hilarious Ray Lewis impression. One of those things where he tried to be ridiculous, but it really wasn't far off.

Reaction score
Weren't you the guy whining about people being racist on this board?

I apologize. This place is constantly talking about race. I mean it’s non-stop. Every single thread. I don’t think i have ever been around a group of dudes so obsessed with the color of someones skin than this group. Joking around or serious, i don’t know but it puts me in that fight back mode.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Like the Ultimate Warrior.

[video=youtube;FlGSVP_7Q3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlGSVP_7Q3w[/video]

Top Bottom