Reaction score
I like hard knocks. I like how funny all the black guys are and how the white guys are always playing golf together or whatever.

The vontaze burfict/Caleb mcsurdy debate rages on. I think we made the right call. Reminds me of the honey badger/bw Webb tossup. And stfu dbair it's just weed and it's low risk. Those guys have as much of a chance at getting kicked out of the league as mcsurdy.

I hate how James Harrison is this revered godfather figure around the league. They haven't been able to pin a crime on him yet?

The bengals look sick. Aj green, Bernard, Tyler eifert, Hawkins, sanu, Dunlap, Newman, Joseph, Atkins etc.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Their defense looks really good. If my adopted son Taylor Mays finally shows anything they might be one of the better units in the league. Is there a meaner starting linebacker trio than James Harrison, Rey Maualuga, and Vontaze Burfict? Gio Bernard was one of my favorite players in the draft. Their O Line is solid, they have two talented TE's in Gresham and Eifert, Dalton is decent, and AJ Green is a superstar.

I'll be watching them all year long. Both Michael Johnson and Geno Atkins are free agents and I'd love to land either one next year.

Reaction score
They can't tag them both . We're due for a splash.

Imagine if the bengals accepted the redskins offer of two 1st round picks for chad Johnson a few years ago. They could be stacked

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I want everyone happy/healthy when they face the Dallas. That way there are no excuses.

-dbair

Day After Thoughts:

Welp, we lost, all thanks to the injury critters. Fuck you fagdell!!!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haven't seen Hard Knocks this year, but heard someone on the radio this morning say that Eifert looks really good. True?

And of course their D looks good. Future Cowboys HC Mike Zimmer does a great job.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hue Jackson (ex Raiders HC) is a bit of a clown. He was talking trash to the defensive players and Zimmer lit into Jackson. "So the runningbacks don't need any coaching?" "Get the f away from my players" stuff like that.

Eifert looks very good. Makes me wish we took him first round and then hoped Frederick made it to us round two.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Their defense looks really good. If my adopted son Taylor Mays finally shows anything they might be one of the better units in the league. Is there a meaner starting linebacker trio than James Harrison, Rey Maualuga, and Vontaze Burfict? Gio Bernard was one of my favorite players in the draft. Their O Line is solid, they have two talented TE's in Gresham and Eifert, Dalton is decent, and AJ Green is a superstar.

I'll be watching them all year long. Both Michael Johnson and Geno Atkins are free agents and I'd love to land either one next year.

Taylor Mays isn't shit dude. Time to move on from him.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If we took eifert in rd 1 and missed the boat on all the OL, this board would have gone bananas and rightfully so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eifert looks very good. Makes me wish we took him first round and then hoped Frederick made it to us round two.

Reasonably sure Frederick will have a much bigger impact this yr than Eifert. Especially considering the situations of each team. Our OL was desperate. Its early, but Frederick looks like he was a really good pick. I don't think there was snowballs chance he'd have made it to our pick in round two.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Haven't seen Hard Knocks this year, but heard someone on the radio this morning say that Eifert looks really good. True?

And of course their D looks good. Future Cowboys HC Mike Zimmer does a great job.

So you think Jerry's went through all the trouble to bring the Tampa 2 defense to Dallas, and then he's going to turn around and bring in a guy like Zimmer, and have the players unlearn the Tampa 2, and learn Zimmer's defense? Sorry, but my money is either on Gruden or Lovie Smith, with Smith making the most sense because he's a disciple of Kiffin, and Marinelli was his DC in Chicago.

Top Bottom