VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Who didn't see this coming? Oh wait, a lot of people didn't. Gays are engaging in consensual affairs, so obviously blaming it on nature wouldn't lead to this. :/

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.

Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits. “Gay” advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago.

In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. A group of psychiatrists with B4U-Act recently held a symposium proposing a new definition of pedophilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders of the APA.

Go read the rest of this drivel and how our government feels about kid touchers.

Link

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It may be arbitrary, but there are laws in place that define an adult vs a minor.

Sick twisted individuals have been trying to justify their horrific behavior for years. It is not a shock that they would tie their cause to other alternative lifestyles.

I think a more realistic question would be, when do we recognize polygamy? A relationship between multiple consenting adults should be allowed if we are going to throw away the traditional definition of marriage.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Consenting adults. That is the difference

So goes the argument, but what's the connecting thread? What is the justification to validate something that has been vomited up, time and time again? Nature. Born this way. Well, with that reasoning it's only logical to state that every possible sexual proclivity is 'natural'. Whether you're performing cunnilingus on a horse or touching a kid, I guess we're not supposed to judge. Because 'God made them that way'.

I said this would follow and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It only takes a little insight. It's nothing prophetic, nothing grounded in genius. Just a simple understanding of human nature. Sorry, this is only going to get worse.

Reaction score
there are laws in place that define an adult vs a minor.
The legality of it isn't a hurdle.

Sodomy or other homosexual behavior used to be illegal, gay marriage wasn't recognized in any state until recently, etc.

Laws can always be changed.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It's just an arbitrary distinction as to when a person is an "adult."

Apparently we have Bert and Ernie to make that distinction...

“It’s amazing to witness how attitudes on gay rights have evolved in my lifetime,” said Jack Hunter, the artist behind next week’s cover, “Moment of Joy.” Hunter, who originally submitted his image, unsolicited, to a Tumblr, continued, “This is great for our kids, a moment we can all celebrate.”

Yes. For our kids.

new-yorker-cover-bert-ernie-gay-marriage-580.jpg

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The legality of it isn't a hurdle.

Sodomy or other homosexual behavior used to be illegal, gay marriage wasn't recognized in any state until recently, etc.

Laws can always be changed.

I agree the laws can be changed, but I hope I am dead and gone before our society reaches a point where they rationalize and legalize sexual abuse of children. That is not a society that I could coexist with.

What do you think about legalizing polygamy?

2233...what's your take on multiple consenting adults?

Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat if your consenting adults (18+). I'd even consider making it mandatory that the women be at least 21. It will stop the forced marriages on teenagers in some Mormon churches. It's not for me though.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
It may be arbitrary, but there are laws in place that define an adult vs a minor.

Sick twisted individuals have been trying to justify their horrific behavior for years. It is not a shock that they would tie their cause to other alternative lifestyles.

I think a more realistic question would be, when do we recognize polygamy? A relationship between multiple consenting adults should be allowed if we are going to throw away the traditional definition of marriage.

I think adult versus minor is pretty well established. I think the same rules that apply for being drafted for war are a fair barometer for what you do in your personal life. I certainly would be against any sort of law that tried to classify an adult as younger than 18.

As far as polygamy.....again, what consenting adults do is none of my business. My only concern with polygamy is that it naturally seems to follow hand in hand with abuse of underage females. Again, if it is between consenting adults, I really don't care what people do inside their homes.

Traditional definition of marriage always makes me chuckle. Do you realize what a joke it is to get married in this country? Drive through chapels, recognizing online certifications, etc.

A marriage is only as good as the people involved no matter what a church or the government has to say about it. If churches want to define what marriage is to them, fine, go for it.

So goes the argument, but what's the connecting thread? What is the justification to validate something that has been vomited up, time and time again? Nature. Born this way. Well, with that reasoning it's only logical to state that every possible sexual proclivity is 'natural'. Whether you're performing cunnilingus on a horse or touching a kid, I guess we're not supposed to judge. Because 'God made them that way'.

I said this would follow and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It only takes a little insight. It's nothing prophetic, nothing grounded in genius. Just a simple understanding of human nature. Sorry, this is only going to get worse.

This is a dumb shit argument. A horse isn't consenting. A child isn't a consenting adult. It has nothing to do with my statement.

Why do you care what two (or three or four) consenting adults do or how they define their relationship? How does it impact your life in any way?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
This is a dumb shit argument. A horse isn't consenting. A child isn't a consenting adult. It has nothing to do with my statement.

Why do you care what two (or three or four) consenting adults do or how they define their relationship? How does it impact your life in any way?

Speaking of having nothing to do with a statement, why would you ask me about polygamy? I'm talking kid touchers and the same excuse they're using to seek validity. Not their actions, but the path they take to keep from being rightly vilified for deviant behavior. Once the gays tried to claim it as an inherent proclivity it was only a matter of time, and here it is. Pretend that it's not, I don't care if you see it or don't see it, but the proof is in the pudding.

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Each state has its own age of consent, and they range from 16 to 18.

How does what a dude does with a horse affect your life in any way?

It doesn't. But a horse can't give consent either

Reaction score
Not in English, but I could see it being argued.

But if verbal consent in English is the only thing preventing a person from fucking anyone/thing he wants to legally, I think that's a pretty sad state of society.

Top Bottom