Reaction score
A Marine who was fined and demoted for urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan in 2011 says he would do it again.

“I regret maybe any repercussions it might have had on the Marines. But do I regret doing it? Hell no,” Sgt. Joseph Chamblin told WSOC-TV in Charlotte, N.C., adding that he would do it again.

The infamous incident was videotaped and uploaded to YouTube last year, becoming international news and raising fears of retaliation by Afghan troops against their coalition trainers.

“These were the same guys that were killing our family, killing our brothers,” said Sgt. Chamblin, who was on a mission to stop Taliban insurgents from making roadside bombs.

One of his sniper team members, Sgt. Mark Bradley, was killed by a buried bomb days before the incident.

“We’re human,” he said. “Who wouldn’t if you lost your brother or mother? Wouldn’t you want revenge?”

Sgt. Chamblin said he didn’t consider endangering other troops by the act, but considered the psychological effect it would have on the enemy “because if an infidel touches the body, they’re not going to Mecca or paradise.”

“So now these insurgents see what happens when you mess with us,” said Sgt. Chamblin, adding that he is planning to retire in September and is writing a book.

The Marines court-martialed nine troops for the incident. Sgt. Chamblin, a 15-year veteran, pleaded guilty for urinating on the bodies and dereliction of duty and was fined $500 and demoted, WSOC reported.

“Do you want the Marine Corps to be a group of Boy Scout pretty boys or do you want guys that will go out and kill the people trying to take advantage of your country and kill Americans?” he said. “Which do you want? Because you can’t have both.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...do-it-ag/#.UeXTxvmw_hE.facebook#ixzz2ZJuUnurJ
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's a war. Is it against the Geneva convention to piss on a dead body? It's not like the other side fights using made up rules anyway.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why can't you just come out and say what he did was wrong? They are already dead. Why disrespect them?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not the brightest...
If you saw a Taliban pissing on dead marines would you think "These guys mean business I better not fight them..." or would you want to kill as many as you could?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
They are unworthy of respect. You would feel the same way if you had friends and business associates killed on 9/11. Fanatical, radical Muslims deserve nothing but a bullet between the eyes. If a angry kid fighting over there wants to piss on a corpse after a bad day, that is fine by me.

The Islamic nut Jobs would do much worse to you given the chance.

This does not mean I hate all Muslims. They are plenty of modern Muslims that would never hurt anyone and are able to live among other groups without any issues. The ones I hate are the ones stuck in the 4th century that believe killing as many innocent victims as possible will help them to achieve their goals.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They are unworthy of respect. You would feel the same way if you had friends and business associates killed on 9/11. Fanatical, radical Muslims deserve nothing but a bullet between the eyes. If a angry kid fighting over there wants to piss on a corpse after a bad day, that is fine by me.

The Islamic nut Jobs would do much worse to you given the chance.

This does not mean I hate all Muslims. They are plenty of modern Muslims that would never hurt anyone and are able to live among other groups without any issues. The ones I hate are the ones stuck in the 4th century that believe killing as many innocent victims as possible will help them to achieve their goals.

Right on.

To hell with those pieces of shit who want nothing more but to kill innocent people. Men, women, children....doesn't matter.

As you pointed out, the Muslim Radicalist who honestly believes that by killing some innocent person will earn him a spot in a heaven is one of the most despicable people on this planet - they have no regard for human life and they record themselves beheading innocent people from all walks of life. And THIS is the person that we're supposed to have respect for on the battlefield?

GTFO.

I'm not saying that pissing on their bodies is how it it should be done, but I don't have any problem whatsoever for any lack of respect shown to that group of people. They don't deserve respect.

Reaction score
If our enemy was abiding by the geneva convention, and not using children as shields, using women as suicide bombers, or killing innocent survivors, then maybe I'd take issue with pissing on the remains of a dead soldier.

But since they're not, fuck em.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
America prides itself on being better then the other countries and setting a good example. These types of things damage their reputation. Feel free to try and justify pissing on dead bodies.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
America prides itself on being better then the other countries and setting a good example. These types of things damage their reputation. Feel free to try and justify pissing on dead bodies.

I'll puke in your dead skull! You messed with the wrong MARINE!!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

Our reputation? Of all the messed up things our leaders have done, this is the big one we will have trouble recovering from? This is nothing. Our reputation was shot a long time ago.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

No, America prides itself on having the power to kick your ass if you disagree with us. Piss on the Taliban. Yeah, we can do it and tbere is not much the Taliban can do about it. When they supported the actions on 9/11, they should have known that being pissed on was a possibility. So was being thrown out of power and being.bombed to hell and back. This marine is just doing what many families of the 9/11 families wish they could do.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
America prides itself on having the power to kick your ass if you disagree with us

Congratulations, your country is one of those douche bag guys that no one fucking likes.

Last edited:

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The equivalent of the guy.... The know was my bad, I don't really pay that much attention when I type on my phone.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Congratulations, your country is one of those douche bag guys that no one fucking likes.

Yep. That is what happens when morons elect douches to run the show.

We gave $8 billion to a terrorist group last year. The Muslim Brotherhood. Is it any big surprise we are not liked?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No, America prides itself on having the power to kick your ass if you disagree with us. Piss on the Taliban. Yeah, we can do it and tbere is not much the Taliban can do about it. When they supported the actions on 9/11, they should have known that being pissed on was a possibility. So was being thrown out of power and being.bombed to hell and back. This marine is just doing what many families of the 9/11 families wish they could do.

Kick what ass? There's no winning this war, kinda like Vietnam.

We used our 50 trillion army to erradicate your 7 goats... Woohooo!!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
And your country has rode our coattails. Without the US, Canada is nothing. Really, you are like the nerdy little brother that benefits from the older brother being a badass.

Top Bottom