superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
qpPwgJR.png

US9CEXx.png

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess you could go outside in your underwear if they refuse to give you your pants back.

It's at least theft.

Reaction score
Would be easier to take seriously if it didnt look like it was copy/pasted from the yahoo comments section.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it's kicking someone when they're down. I would guess 99% of women would rather not be going through this procedure. The last people they want to talk to is a bunch of wackos trying to make them feel guilty.

I can't promise you I wouldn't fire bomb the place if they did that to my girlfriend.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I think it's kicking someone when they're down. I would guess 99% of women would rather not be going through this procedure. The last people they want to talk to is a bunch of wackos trying to make them feel guilty.

I can't promise you I wouldn't fire bomb the place if they did that to my girlfriend.

Nice to know you are the kind of guy who would rather kill your own child than care for it.

Fuck them, they hurt a girls feelings, excuse me while I support killing my own child like an enlightened man.

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think about abortion, what they are doing is pretty crappy.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nice to know you are the kind of guy who would rather kill your own child than care for it.

Fuck them, they hurt a girls feelings, excuse me while I support killing my own child like an enlightened man.

For your information I have a child on the way.

So STFU.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
For your information I have a child on the way.

So STFU.

That should give you pause when you condemn somebody for trying to talk a woman out of killing one. (now taking their pants to give them a lecture, lol, that is something people cant deal with in todays society, being forced to listen to a moral lecture)

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's none of their business what these women decide to do with their unborn children at all.

What if these women are facing life threatening pregnancies?

Top Bottom