cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
anyone heard or seen any official dates for Oxnard? Any of you Dallas area guys hear anything on radio?

theebs..good buddy?

Reaction score
Thought I heard July 24th as the start date, but not 100%. Starting earlier this year because of the 5th preseason game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Circle the date: Cowboys open training camp on July 19

By David Moore / Reporter
DavidMooreDMN@gmail.com
3:36 pm on March 19, 2013 | Permalink

If you are one of those fans who plan your summer vacation around Cowboys training camp, here you go.

The team will report to camp in Oxnard, Calif. on July 19. That is 17 weeks from this Friday.

The first practice is tentatively scheduled for July 21.

The Cowboys and Miami Dolphins open the pre-season in the Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 4.

Reaction score
Got my oil changed today. Next time I'm scheduled to do that will be the eve of the first preseason game.

:towel

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who has actually been to training camp? Watching the Cowboys practice seems boring as Fuck to me.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Who has actually been to training camp? Watching the Cowboys practice seems boring as Fuck to me.

When I was high school while I was in Florida I went to see the Bucs in training camp. Very boring. One of those things where it's nice to say you did it once but I wouldn't go again. Best part was meeting the Bucs cheerleaders.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Went to several days of camp in Austin back in 1992. It was freaking awesome. Hot as hell, but that was awesome.

I bet in 4 days I saw a football hit the ground on an Aikman pass play 3 times.

And that short yardage run drill they did was the most physical training camp practice stuff I ever saw.

There will never be a team with the collection of talent we had in 92/93 on the field in the NFL again. Was some serious fun to watch.

Tabascocat

Spectator
Reaction score
Went to Oxnard last year and plan to go again. Live in LA which isn't too far from there. It is a good place to go relax, watch our players and eat. There is an off-chance you can meet a player, I met Ware last year(had a short convo).

I took the wife, it is a good hands on experience to get her more involved with the Cowboys and added interest. Now, she looks forward to the games as much as I do, which is a good thing. She now understands why Sunday's are mine during football season :)

Top Bottom