GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dallas isn't trading down. Jerry is giving you the facts but leading you in the wrong direction. He says the draft is deep at multiple positions, which is true.

Dallas won't trade down to take advantage of the depth of this draft

However, Dallas will trade a 2014 pick to obtain a 2013 pick in this draft. Guessing Dallas deals a 3rd or 4th next year for more picks this year or to move up in a round this year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
don't waste your time trying to understand what they will do. They don't even know yet.

and trying to figure out jerrys drivel is the ultimate waste of time.

There is a reason they let him talk for so long. He is great filler and it allows other people who probably do have an idea of what they want to do not have to talk and let anything out, like ciskowski and garrett.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry knows what he's doing. When he talks - listen, and assume the opposite. He's a great liar

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry knows what he's doing. When he talks - listen, and assume the opposite. He's a great liar

that's the thing, He takes every position, he is just babbling.

There are certain times when he will let the cat out of the bag but usually like yesterday he is trying to make some silly example or odd comparison and its just all over the place....

Reaction score
I didn't get that from yesterdays PC. Seemed to me like he was speaking just to speak. Guy likes the sound of his own voice.

Reaction score
The guy who leads this organization simply is not a clear thinker. ... which explains why the organization doesn't make better decisions.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The guy who leads this organization simply is not a clear thinker. ... which explains why the organization doesn't make better decisions.

You can tell that just in reading his quotes. Half the damn time he doesn't make a fricking bit of sense. More often than not I have to read them more than once, and usually the third time I give up as it's just not worth the time.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How the hell do you know what you are doing at pick 18 three days before the draft. There are 17 selections before you pick, tons of possibilities.

I understand having a feeling of what might happen (which I wouldn't trust) and having a strategy but you should not have your mind made up at what you are going to do at pick 18 right now.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How the hell do you know what you are doing at pick 18 three days before the draft. There are 17 selections before you pick, tons of possibilities.

I understand having a feeling of what might happen (which I wouldn't trust) and having a strategy but you should not have your mind made up at what you are going to do at pick 18 right now.

Absolutely correct, sir.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Hostile knows

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
goes without saying.

I sure wish I could read the Own to see all of the insider stuff we miss out on now.

Stares at dbair.

I already gave you the same quality of inside scoop you'll get there

Ill try to update the thread tonight with some more BS....errr, info.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
goes without saying.

I sure wish I could read the Own to see all of the insider stuff we miss out on now.

Stares at dbair.

You should have used your super Mod powers to keep the Hos mole out of DCU, we'd still have access then.

Top Bottom