ThaBigP

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Re: Salon.com. One Boston Bomber dead, one to go. White. Russian...ish.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight?lite

Oh, horror of horrors for Salon ... they're white Chechens. Which means they very well could be white Muslims. So, do we call in the police state because ... they're "right-wang 'streeemist moose-limbs"? Maybe we can find out their favorite color and music preference.

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
From the youngest one's facebook page, they are indeed White Chechen Muslims that moved here in 2003.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The religion of Peace strikes again. Good thing we are helping Al Qaeda in Syria. What could go wrong? The inability of our leaders to learn from history is disturbing.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Radical Islam will remain #1 on the West's shit list as long as they want to keep this up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, their uncle is on live right now with the press... Pretty amazing interview. Hasn't seen them or had contact with their family in years, but he's very passionate about how ashamed he is of them and how much he loves this country for letting you "be human and feel human". Says they weren't Chechen but were born in a neighboring province. Says as far as he knows, religion has nothing to do with this, calling then instead "losers" who couldn't adapt here.

Dude handled it perfectly IMO, really speaking from the heart. But then I tend to like those eastern european guys for some reason. Seem sort of like badasses.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, their uncle is on live right now with the press... Pretty amazing interview. Hasn't seen them or had contact with their family in years, but he's very passionate about how ashamed he is of them and how much he loves this country for letting you "be human and feel human". Says they weren't Chechen but were born in a neighboring province. Says as far as he knows, religion has nothing to do with this, calling then instead "losers" who couldn't adapt here.

Dude handled it perfectly IMO, really speaking from the heart. But then I tend to like those eastern european guys for some reason. Seem sort of like badasses.

Extremely hard workers.

In central ny the old Italian, Irish and polish neighborhoods were destroyed by lazy trashy people of all races. No pride in anything just scum. The neighborhoods my parents grew up in which were nice all ruined by these losers.

Around 93 -94 ish Bosnians started moving there. Today they have rebuilt the old neighborhoods and take pride in themselves and their property. Totally different.

I went to high school with kids right from Bosnia. They were terrified and shocked by all the shit we had.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's probably part of it... Generally speaking, they seem respectful and like very hard workers. When talking about immigrants, they're here for the opportunity to make for themselves, not for a free lunch. I guess that's what happens when you or your parents come from a truly oppressive society. Naturally they're going to appreciate the freedom this country offers more than some others.

They also seem to be very plain spoken and straightforward. Like that guy -- no PC here about blaming their upbringing or circumstances or making excuses. They were just losers. Don't hear a lot of talk like that anymore.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight?lite

Oh, horror of horrors for Salon ... they're white Chechens. Which means they very well could be white Muslims. So, do we call in the police state because ... they're "right-wang 'streeemist moose-limbs"? Maybe we can find out their favorite color and music preference.

From the youngest one's facebook page, they are indeed White Chechen Muslims that moved here in 2003.

The religion of Peace strikes again. Good thing we are helping Al Qaeda in Syria. What could go wrong? The inability of our leaders to learn from history is disturbing.

Radical Islam will remain #1 on the West's shit list as long as they want to keep this up.

it sounds like ya'll are finally starting to get it.

hopefully soon we all realize what a horrifying divisive force religion is and just do away with it altogether.

ThaBigP

Cheerleader
Reaction score
it sounds like ya'll are finally starting to get it.

hopefully soon we all realize what a horrifying divisive force religion is and just do away with it altogether.

Heh! Nice one. I'm sure you'd have been "they're all equally bad" if it had been a rootin'-tootin', pickin'-'n'-grinnin', red-neck, inbred hick NRA member who'd done this ... like most of the MSM was on their knees praying for at their bedside. While I oppose a police state to "save us from 'em moose-limbs" or "'em right-wang 'streeemists", I'm not blind. It does seem quite a bit lopsided, in regards to "divisive force"ishness. Besides, it makes perfect sense. The world would be much less divided if we all just had a reasonable, intelligent dialog and agree to do what you say.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Heh! Nice one. I'm sure you'd have been "they're all equally bad" if it had been a rootin'-tootin', pickin'-'n'-grinnin', red-neck, inbred hick NRA member who'd done this ... like most of the MSM was on their knees praying for at their bedside. While I oppose a police state to "save us from 'em moose-limbs" or "'em right-wang 'streeemists", I'm not blind. It does seem quite a bit lopsided, in regards to "divisive force"ishness. Besides, it makes perfect sense. The world would be much less divided if we all just had a reasonable, intelligent dialog and agree to do what you say.

Precisely. If everyone just agreed with me, there would be no need for reeducation camps and gulags. Seriously.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we've identified the problem. do we want to keep holding on to ancient superstitions or can we grow up already and remove one more aspect from the divisiveness equation?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we've identified the problem. do we want to keep holding on to ancient superstitions or can we grow up already and remove one more aspect from the divisiveness equation?

We need to, but it's going to take Islamists a lot longer than the rest of the world.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Certainly. They actually still take their religion and all the silly shit in their books seriously, unlike Christians who have mariginalized their hate-mongering bloodthirsty deity into some pansy liberal hippy. But I think we can do it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Certainly. They actually still take their religion and all the silly shit in their books seriously, unlike Christians who have mariginalized their hate-mongering bloodthirsty deity into some pansy liberal hippy. But I think we can do it.

If I find out someone is religious or even goes to church every now and then my respect for them drops significantly. It is nothing but fabricated bullshit that sets humanity back several hundred years.

Reaction score

You really don't understand Christianity.

Top Bottom