VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Stephanie Vitori, the owner of local late-night favorite Cheeseburger Baby, told The Huffington Post the rapper's party became belligerent when the restaurant refused to take their order before others waiting in line -- then Rhymes flew into a rage when condiments were served on the side, calling one server a "fag" and Vitori a "bitch."
Vitori said the restaurant was slammed as usual after South Beach clubs let out, but "one of [Rhymes'] crew came in and said, 'Can you take my order first? We're very important people.'"

Cheeseburger Baby employees declined....

According to Vitori, after an employee explained the policy to the 40-year-old rapper, he allegedly screamed, "F*** you, fag! I'm not leaving until I get ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on my burger," and he began coming over the counter. "F*** you, bitch," he said, turning to Vitori.

Link

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a rapper. The last time I checked they aren't important people.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LinkAccording to Vitori, after an employee explained the policy to the 40-year-old rapper, he allegedly screamed, "F*** you, fag! I'm not leaving until I get ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on my burger," and he began coming over the counter. "F*** you, bitch," he said, turning to Vitori.

That's just nasty right there. I guess he really wanted that mayo...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:lol I don't Jay-Z gets a white house invite doesn't he?

That doesn't surprise me. He ordered the flags be flown half staff after Whitney Houston finally killed herself.

He didn't do a thing after that sniper was killed at that gun range.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me. He ordered the flags be flown half staff after Whitney Houston finally killed herself.

He didn't do a thing after that sniper was killed at that gun range.

Did he? I know Governor Christie did.

Top Bottom