bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The AIDS doesn't fall far from the tree.

[video=youtube;19noQ4YKks4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=19noQ4YKks4[/video]

Reaction score
It's like... fine, you're gay. Could care less.

But that twang in the voice is forced/fake.

Why is that neccessary?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I never understood the lisping gay talk of even closeted queers. I mean if you arent admitting you are gay, why do you talk in a way that shows how gay you are?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I never understood the lisping gay talk of even closeted queers. I mean if you arent admitting you are gay, why do you talk in a way that shows how gay you are?

the kid is practically a woman. that's gotta be embarrassing to Pops.

Reaction score
there's no such thing as effeminate men amirite guys lol everyone is Magnum PI

Of course there are. But that twang is forced and fake.

I went to boot camp with a kid. No idea he was gay. Acted/talked like everyone else.

We were stationed together again 5+ years later at another command, and he was talking like that, wore foundation (make up), used constant limp wristed hand motions, etc.

It's basically all an act.

Want to be gay? Could care less. But why let your sexuality define you to the point where you alter your entire being?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Want to be gay? Could care less. But why let your sexuality define you to the point where you alter your entire being?

You seem to be suggesting that your sexuality is a small part of your being that can be marginalized?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

They are a bunch of self absorbed drama queens. Damn babies. "Look at me, look at me! I like it when men shove their dicks up my ass! I am special! Please pay attention to me so I am relevant!"

No one cares. They need to get over themselves.

man, that kid is a fat turd. No wonder he was shunned by women.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course there are. But that twang is forced and fake.

I went to boot camp with a kid. No idea he was gay. Acted/talked like everyone else.

We were stationed together again 5+ years later at another command, and he was talking like that, wore foundation (make up), used constant limp wristed hand motions, etc.

It's basically all an act.

After the repeal of DADT we had a Major come out in a big way. During his promotion ceremony, which featured a slide show presentation of over the top gayness, he "proposed" to his boyfriend. He invited congressional delegates to his promotion ceremony and implied that if they did not attend he would take that as a sign that they did not support gays in the military. It was uncomfortable to say the least. I am fine with all the gays being out and doing their thing, but I felt like I was getting beat over the head by gayness. In comparison...in my almost 20 years of service I have not seen one hetero person propose marriage in a forum like that.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are a bunch of self absorbed drama queens. Damn babies. "Look at me, look at me! I like it when men shove their dicks up my ass! I am special! Please pay attention to me so I am relevant!"

No one cares. They need to get over themselves.

man, that kid is a fat turd. No wonder he was shunned by women.

wow.

I just can't believe in fucking 2013 there are still people this stupid, clueless and close-minded out there.

You are an outrageous fucking piece of shit. I hope you get raped and get chlamydia.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
After the repeal of DADT we had a Major come out in a big way. During his promotion ceremony, which featured a slide show presentation of over the top gayness, he "proposed" to his boyfriend. He invited congressional delegates to his promotion ceremony and implied that if they did not attend he would take that as a sign that they did not support gays in the military. It was uncomfortable to say the least. I am fine with all the gays being out and doing their thing, but I felt like I was getting beat over the head by gayness. In comparison...in my almost 20 years of service I have not seen one hetero person propose marriage in a forum like that.

i guess i fall into this line also. i don't care if you're gay. go be gay. but quit shoving it in my face as if it's your right to make me like "the act" of being gay.

how often to hetero's propose on a stage like that? like you said, you've never seen it, so you already answered my question. :) they seem to want to put on the act so they can be called on it so they can bitch about being called on it.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
wow.

I just can't believe in fucking 2013 there are still people this stupid, clueless and close-minded out there.

You are an outrageous fucking piece of shit. I hope you get raped and get chlamydia.

you mean the whole "you don't think like i do so you're the piece of shit".

ever stop to realize you don't think like he does? by your own definition, that chlamydia is going to be cuming to see you soon.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
wow.

:lol

Are you a fat turd also? Try exercising a little.

Rottenecards_5955028_hpf4p6wr3r.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
He does and he recently got arrested for trying to run over his ex-girlfriend with his car.

At least he is not a ****** though.

Top Bottom