Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing this shit.

That's exactly what I thought. It was a controlled demolition using thermite, which is the same substance they found in WTC 1 and 2 debris.

I knew you would come around, Midswat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be honest... for years I scoffed at the whole 9/11 was an inside job notion. But I'm becoming very jaded over the past year or so. I don't trust our government for shit. I do not think they would blink to sacrifice 3k Americans to gain more power, which is what has happened over the past 12 years.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone can look at those three buildings and tell they were demolished. Here's my theory:

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent who fooled a whole bunch of radical Muslims into believing he hated America. He was the fall guy for 9/11.

We invaded Afghanistan as an excuse to kill a ton of radical Muslims who we knew would be pouring over into Iraq because they have absolutely nothing else to do.

We invaded Iraq next and finally defeated the insurgency that followed a several years later.

We then started a war in Libya and had Gaddafi eliminated in about 6 months.

Syria has followed since, who happens to be Iran's only ally. We're letting both sides kill each other before we step in to clean things up, if we have to. We're slowly giving the opposition more advanced weapons as the government seems to slowly be winning the war.

Iran will be next country we topple. After that, the Muslim world will be transformed. There will be no more dictators who try to disrupt the flow of oil or change the way it is traded from the dollar to gold or the Euro.

In the meantime here in America, the Patriot act has taken about every right we have and the government has gotten free reign to spy on us and do what they want.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like how Bush just sat there when he learned of the attacks. If had been a real attack, we would have been screwed. Since it wasn't, he stayed at the same place because he knew no one would be targeting him with a plane.

Reaction score
I'd like to know if anyone can even fathom a number of US citizens who are now imprisoned after their rights which were stripped away due to 9/11 were violated.

I mean, Jon I would think could tell me at least how many were snared after their homes were raided by the gubment and thrown into the klink after someone checked out their google search history.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd like to know if anyone can even fathom a number of US citizens who are now imprisoned after their rights which were stripped away due to 9/11 were violated.

I mean, Jon I would think could tell me at least how many were snared after their homes were raided by the gubment and thrown into the klink after someone checked out their google search history.

This will be the only thread you and I agree in.

Some people would rather put their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen. That's their right. If it makes you feel better, do it.

And the Patriot Act has stripped away every right we have based on a fake terrorist attack on 9/11. It has nothing to do with Google.

Reaction score

Do you think the Patriot Act is/was a good thing?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How did you expect Bush to act when he heard the news, Jon? Do you even remember that day clearly as it happened?

And the Patriot Act stripped every right we had? Really?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How did you expect Bush to act when he heard the news, Jon? Do you even remember that day clearly as it happened?

And the Patriot Act stripped every right we had? Really?

Basically, and I would expect Bush to get up and do something besides continue to read a book with kindergarteners.

That doesn't accomplish much. I'm sure you would agree.

And yes, I remember that day clearly.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All this truther stuff can be debunked EASILY.

On top of that, if it was true, it's the biggest coverup in history, which is an impossibility.

So why would anyone believe any of it?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Again, how did you expect the president to act? To start kicking over chairs, or what?

Do you remember that day at it unfolded, or are you saying this all with the benefit of hindsight?

One thing I do believe was covered up was that 93 was shot down. And I understand why the truth wasn't told there. But if this was all done by the government, why would shooting it down be necessary?

Top Bottom