Reaction score
Dolphins CEO Mike Dee: new logo coming in 30 days
Unveiling could come a week before the NFL Draft
By Chris Perkins
1:12 p.m. EDT, March 18, 2013

Dolphins CEO Mike Dee recently tweeted the team’s new logo and uniform deigns will be unveiled in 30 days.

Here’s the tweet:

“In Phoenix for NFL meetings. Logo & Uniform Evolution is 30 days away!”

The new logo and uniform design have been hotly-awaited and hotly-debated by a segment of Dolphins fans.

Unveiling the new logo and uniform design in 30 days would put it roughly a week before April 25th , the first day of the three-day NFL Draft. The Dolphins have the 12th overall pick.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm old school... but the Dolphins are one of the more storied franchises in the league.

Why change a classic?

Reaction score
Hey, they've got to change it to something that reflects a new attitude, a new direction... some bullshit like that.

Jerry is all about money too, but even he knows he'd probably face a full-fledged riot if he changed the Cowboys logo.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, they've got to change it to something that reflects a new attitude, a new direction... some bullshit like that.

Jerry is all about money too, but even he knows he'd probably face a full-fledged riot if he changed the Cowboys logo.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jerry used his face as our logo.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o_zpsce416e03.png

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dolphin.png

For some strange reason I think it's this one. Anyone want to bet me $100?

Reaction score

That one is not so bad.

(Even though I'm more of a fan of tradition.)

In all honesty, I'm far more concerned with / alienated by the slew of rules changes that the NFL has instituted in recent years than I am by changes in logos.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
In all honesty, I'm far more concerned with / alienated by the slew of rules changes that the NFL has instituted in recent years than I am by changes in logos.

I agree, and as an extension of that all the changes that Goodell has made to the draft and the Pro Bowl. Changes that honestly were absolutely not needed nor warranted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe I'm old school... but the Dolphins are one of the more storied franchises in the league.

Why change a classic?

They changed it a few years ago too. In the release about it I remember reading it said they wanted a "more fierce looking Dolphin"

Top Bottom