Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So they can focus on larger threats like bombs. These people are fucking retarded. How about you just find the bombs and the knives. Can't be that hard. You have metal detectors, you have overweight sweaty women with facial hair and beach ball fupas. Find that shit. I'm not really concerned about knives but pretty sure a knife-like object has been the weapon of choice in a hijacking before. To say that you have bigger concerns is just the dumbest fucking thing ever.

I can't believe this next part of the article is actually written.

While small knives are permitted, pitchforks, grenades, swords, nunchucks, stun guns, ammo and spears remain on the no-fly list. However, TSA agents confiscate such pieces of lethal weaponry at security checkpoints on a regular basis.

Pitchforks? Nunchucks?

First off, I'd rather fight a guy in an enclosed area who was armed with nunchucks than a guy who had even the smallest knife. No way in hell he could get into his Bruce Leeroy nunchucking rhythm with all those fucking seats in the way. He can't really swing em, can't do anything in a grapple. A knife is far more fucking dangerous than nunchucks in a small space.

Secondly, anyone trying pass with a pitchfork or grenade should be sent home until they can learn how to function like a normal person.

That has to be a list of shit they came up with on the fly and in a panic back after the attacks.

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/tsa-to-allow-small-knives-on-planes-211527546.html

Wonder if we can all leave our belts on now. Can't imagine they were suspecting anything other than a knife would be in it.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't mean to speak small of the heros of Flight 29. But how on Earth are you allowed to be taken hostage by a box-cutter?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't mean to speak small of the heros of Flight 29. But how on Earth are you allowed to be taken hostage by a box-cutter?

I think they claimed to have bombs. That's how they gained cooperation, the knives where just for killing anyone who didn't cooperate.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I think they claimed to have bombs. That's how they gained cooperation, the knives where just for killing anyone who didn't cooperate.

Or they just killed someone right away to scare people into submission

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Exactly, junk.

And if that didn't happen... Back in the day planes were hijacked just to be flown somewhere and used as a bargaining chip for political purposes. No one had ever used them like missiles before 9/11.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

It didn't happen. None of that shit happened the way they said it did.

flight93crashsitebig.jpg

Have you ever seen a crash site that looked like that?

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That really looks like a plane crash to you and not some crater in the ground that's shaped like a plane? There's wreckage at crash sites 100% of the time. This wasn't some special plane that vaporized when it hit the ground. I'm sorry to be the one to tell everyone that.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Wish I could get my grandfather's money clip back. It was classified a weapon. After they forbid me from taking it, I locked in a locker. I returned two weeks later and the locker was empty with a new key in it.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
That really looks like a plane crash to you and not some crater in the ground that's shaped like a plane? There's wreckage at crash sites 100% of the time. This wasn't some special plane that vaporized when it hit the ground. I'm sorry to be the one to tell everyone that.

Shhh.....They are everywhere. Don't let them know you know or they will come for you too. Only the really special people know about the true conspiracy. You are are going make Obama drone strike your ass. Just trying to look out for you.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't give a shit and I don't care if it makes you feel better calling me crazy because you don't want to believe it.

It will sink in eventually.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't give a shit and I don't care if it makes you feel better calling me crazy because you don't want to believe it.

It will sink in eventually.

You are not crazy. You just need your meds. ; )

It may all be a grand conspiracy, but the reason I tend to doubt it, is the number of people that would need to be involved and trusted not to speak about it. Some people think Bin Laden is alive and the chopper that went down a few weeks later carrying the same seal team that "killed" him was part of the cover up. I guess you never know for sure.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You are not crazy. You just need your meds. ; )

It may all be a grand conspiracy, but the reason I tend to doubt it, is the number of people that would need to be involved and trusted not to speak about it. Some people think Bin Laden is alive and the chopper that went down a few weeks later carrying the same seal team that "killed" him was part of the cover up. I guess you never know for sure.

It took a lot of people to pull everything off. The people who survived the attacks and went public about hearing bombs and seeing the lobbies of the buildings completely obliterated disappeared or mysteriously died.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Well when you consider they're making a bigger show of sidekicks, you have to wonder how much of that cock and bull Osama story is actually true.

They've paraded around second rate dildos like al Zarqawi and Husseins creepy kids, and now bin Ladens Son in Law???

A son-in-law of Osama bin Laden has been extradited to the United States and could appear in court as soon as Friday, say sources familiar with the case.
The man, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, may be best known for his appearance in videos. He was sitting next to bin Laden when the al-Qaida leader took credit for the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. He has been in videos advocating more violence against the U.S. And he has been wanted by U.S. law enforcement for some time.

Link

Yeah there's a real heavy hitter, but the clown they sold as the master mind was dropped in the drink and they offered 3 different excuses as to why, until you just, ya know, forgot about the whole darned thing….

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It took a lot of people to pull everything off. The people who survived the attacks and went public about hearing bombs and seeing the lobbies of the buildings completely obliterated disappeared or mysteriously died.

I don't take lightly the talk of a conspiracy because I lost friends and business partners in the North tower that day. Marsh Insurance was my very first client. No one made it out.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't take lightly the talk of a conspiracy because I lost friends and business partners in the North tower that day. Marsh Insurance was my very first client. No one made it out.

Sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom