Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Newsom got fucking owned. He was squirming the whole time.

It's people like him that help keep minorities down, and like Carolla said, keep their vote.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about the background of this politician, but I'm sure he didn't want to answer because almost no matter what he said, the PC police would have killed him.

How was his non-answer "keeping minorities down"?

Reaction score
Don't know anything about the background of this politician, but I'm sure he didn't want to answer because almost no matter what he said, the PC police would have killed him.

I think because whatever the problem is, you're giving excuses and not solutions to the problem he brought up

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He makes excuses for them. There's no excuse for blacks and Hispanics to be where they are if Asians aren't.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we trust asians. somehow we quickly forgot that we were at war with them for most of the last century and directed all that anger at blacks/*****

I can't wait until O'Reilly comes out and admits he's been trolling conservatives this whole time. The dude is obviously too smart to hold these asinine opinions and conservative outlooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
There's plenty of hillbilly white trash without patentable guidance as well. I mean just look at the political thread

Reaction score
He's being an enabler.

By saying "Oh it's a systematic failure" instead of saying "Oh it's a failure on behalf of the individual" is enabling.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
not to mention upward mobility in America is virtually nonexistent.

corporate profits higher than ever, have grown 15 times faster than the average wage since the recession ended....but yeah keep arguing that the job creators need to keep their money

Reaction score
poor people are poor because they like it

fat people are fat because they like it

Or, it has to do with drive and work ethic, which not all people have.

A lot of people want a lot of things but aren't willing to or disciplined enough to do what it takes to reach your goals.

And yes, Adam Carolla is correct that a persons upbringing has a lot to do with it. Coming from a strong family structure that places a lot of emphasis on education and discipline will set a strong foundation for future success.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yeah they just lack drive and work ethic

said the guy who is almost assuredly still roughly in his father's socioeconomic bracket

if u wanted it bad enough u could be bill gates

Reaction score
not to mention upward mobility in America is virtually nonexistent.

corporate profits higher than ever, have grown 15 times faster than the average wage since the recession ended....but yeah keep arguing that the job creators need to keep their money

That's true. And I could see where no white guy wants a black guy as CEO. See: taking our country back.

I'd raise minimum wage and lower the handouts.

Reaction score
fat people are fat because they like it

Or, it has to do with drive and work ethic, which not all people have.

A lot of people want a lot of things but aren't willing to or disciplined enough to do what it takes to reach your goals.

And yes, Adam Carolla is correct that a persons upbringing has a lot to do with it. Coming from a strong family structure that places a lot of emphasis on education and discipline will set a strong foundation for future success.

I don't think this is right. It's just with a lack of a family structure you are more likely to think school is faggy, and then that's where the problem starts

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
you know what would help the poor?

if we crushed teachers unions and stripped public schools of nearly all funding. then your education would be based entirely on merit.....and/or if your parents have enough money/vouchers/bidenbucks to pay for you to learn algebra!

how do people not get what is going on here?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
AND ANOTHER THING

if you make the same amount of money as me, and have a couple kids, you are paying less in taxes than I am while being a much bigger drain on the system. So fuck your complaining. And fuck your whining for vouchers, and "keeping more of your money in your pocket". Like the 3 grand in federal taxes you payed because you know how to procreate is enough to pay for school of any sort. give me a fucking break.

when we all pay for services we all need, they are more affordable.

Reaction score
yeah they just lack drive and work ethic

said the guy who is almost assuredly still roughly in his father's socioeconomic bracket

if u wanted it bad enough u could be bill gates

It's true.

Is becoming a millionaire realistic? Not for most. But there are plenty of stories of people - of all races - who become very successful.

I just posted a video the other day HERE of a guy who came from a horrible situation and look what he turned himself into.

Life is funny that way. You get out of it what you put in.

That's reality.

Top Bottom