Reaction score
Holy shit what a year for these sports-related ridiculous stories.

This dude could potentially fall from grace even further than OJ.

Just so I'm not total Debbie downer: "Tony Romo's 13 fourth-quarter touchdowns led the NFL in 2012. And that includes playoff data." Romo >> Montana

Reaction score
Too early to make a definite judgment, but yeah he's turned probably the best story from the 2012 Olympics to a joke.

He's saying she was entering their apartment at 3 AM or so, and he thought she was an intruder.

Meanwhile, the police say they've had to respond to previous "domestic incidents."

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
oscar-pistorius-reeva-steenkamp.jpg

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Definitely not ridiculously hot. Ridiculously meh is more like it.

Suitable for a guy with no legs.

Guns are bad. If this fuck didnt have his prosthetic legs attached and didn't have a gun...I bet this chick would have beaten his ass

Blame the guns

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That chick is hot but I'm sure the spic and the AIDS patient pull hotter tail than that all the time.

(my bad if glorydays isn't mexican)

Reaction score
The best case is that he shot her by mistake,” said Hagen Engler, a journalist who edited FHM, a magazine that frequently featured Ms. Steenkamp, whom he knew well. “And that is a particularly South African mistake, that we are so paranoid you are ready to fire off bullets when you don’t know is coming. We are such a messed up country in some ways, and every now and then it comes to the surface with events that bring it into such stark relief.

Homicides involving guns have declined in the past decade, Ms. Kirsten said, a development many here attribute South Africa’s Firearms Control Act, which became law in 2004. It restricts South Africans to one gun for self-defense purposes, either a handgun or shotgun. Exceptions exist for regular hunters, but all weapons must be licensed, and gun owners were required to demonstrate that they were trained in gun safety and were free from mental instability and substance abuse.

Quite a novel concept.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/sports/oscar-pistorius-shooting-south-africa.html?_r=0

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Have you even watched The 9th Gate?

Hey gais, maybe if my roommate is gay, I can hook up with a bunch of hot chicks!!...logs off to smoke weed alone.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Stop arguing you two. You're forcing me to root for one of you, which is like chewing on aluminum foil.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So, if he goes to jail, wouldn't his blades be considered weapons? psh, I'll be here all week.

Top Bottom