Quality Starter
Reaction score
Warmack - OG Alabama
Fluker - OT Alabama
S. Williams - DT UNC
Cyprien - S FIU
Burkhead - RB Nebraska
Sanders - WR South Carolina

Time to get the ground game going..Warmack and Fluker would instantaneously instill a smash mouth identity that this team needs and lacks.

I really like this one

Reaction score
Love it. Have mocked that top two several times. Not saying you copied me but you copied me. Also, No way Williams lasts until rd 3.

Also also, big fan of Burkhead.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
People fall all the time. Williams won't go round 1..CBS has him ranked as a 2/3 rounder..so it's a small drop. Crazier things have happened

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Love the idea behind the mock, but is Garrett a "smash mouth" coach?

And I dunno about Burkhead. RKG (puke) out the wazoo, might not be athletic enough to do anything in the pros.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Garrett wishes he could run the ball..I don't blame him for not running more behind this shitty line..give him a line that can open up lanes and I think you'll see us run more...

Plus, Garrett probably isn't calling plays anyways

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, let's get the ground game going, that way we can raise the roof. That is so boss. Shizzle.

What is this, the fucking 90's or something?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Warmack - OG Alabama
Fluker - OT Alabama
S. Williams - DT UNC
Cyprien - S FIU
Burkhead - RB Nebraska
Sanders - WR South Carolina

Time to get the ground game going..Warmack and Fluker would instantaneously instill a smash mouth identity that this team needs and lacks.

I really like this one

This would be my dream/fantasy draft---the first four rounds. Not going to work. You'd have to trade back to get and extra 2nd and an extra 3rd, and if you trade back, you lose out on Warmack. No way Sylvester Williams is there in the 3rd and no way is Cyprien is there in the 4th.

So basically, I would trade back and get an extra 2nd, and draft Fluker in the 1st, then both Warford and Syl. Williams in the 2nd.

And no to Burkhead. There are better RBs out there.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
a guy I know who scouts just told me he sees a lot of Taylor Mays in Cyprien, so take that for what it's worth.

likes his athleticism and straight ahead speed, thinks he gets lost in coverage.

Love the mock but can't see Jerry being that disciplined.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
2-heavy-footed olinemen? I don't think so.

Do you prefer the small, quick linemen that can't anchor in pass blocking and can't get movement of the LOS in the run game? I don't care about linemen getting to the second level when they can't block worth a damn at the LOS. Warmack, Flucker and Warford are the type of linemen that takes over games with their physical play. Dallas needs that. They don't have a lineman that would be considered physical. It is time they get some.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you prefer the small, quick linemen that can't anchor in pass blocking and can't get movement of the LOS in the run game? I don't care about linemen getting to the second level when they can't block worth a damn at the LOS. Warmack, Flucker and Warford are the type of linemen that takes over games with their physical play. Dallas needs that. They don't have a lineman that would be considered physical. It is time they get some.

THANK YOU.

However, I think Smith could be coached to be physical. And be damn good at it.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
THANK YOU.

However, I think Smith could be coached to be physical. And be damn good at it.

Smith needs to gain about 20lbs. It shouldn't slow him down and he could set a better anchor in pass blocking. It would help in the run game as well.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
No way Fluker gets to us in the 2nd either. This is a pipe dream not a mock.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
No way Fluker gets to us in the 2nd either. This is a pipe dream not a mock.

I think he will drop to the second, but he will be gone before the Cowboys second round draft position. If he is still on the board, Dallas would be foolish not to draft him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think he will drop to the second, but he will be gone before the Cowboys second round draft position. If he is still on the board, Dallas would be foolish not to draft him.

I didn't say he wouldn't make it to the second round, just that he won't make it to us in the second round.

Reaction score
That fucker Fluker will drop. They always do.

Love this mock. Go out and get a solid FA fullback and put some cyanide in Ginger's ginger ale, and I think you have an instant contender.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I didn't say he wouldn't make it to the second round, just that he won't make it to us in the second round.

I understood your post, but I didn't make one of my previou post clear concerning Fluker. We agree as usual brother.

Top Bottom