dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant get pic to post, but its Bears DT Melton with Witten at the probowl. Message "for my Dallas people"

Stupid Bears fans think Melton (free agent to be) is recruiting Witten (under contract for life here)

http://instagram.com/p/U4VmHkjEZt/

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we were to sign Melton, and we have Price onboard, then with Hatcher, that interior DL unit becomes a bit more of a strength, and could allow the Cowboys to focus more on OL in the draft.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thinking they'll franchise him if they dont get an extension done before free agency starts

Reaction score
hey were in hawaii lets do the obligatory hang loose sign with our hands like touristy douchebags

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hey were in hawaii lets do the obligatory hang loose sign with our hands like touristy douchebags

It's better than the gangsta signs you see douchebag white kids/20 somethings do. God I hate those.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, it is.

I'd take the Hawain sign over that six days a week and twice on Sunday, amigo.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's better than the gangsta signs you see douchebag white kids/20 somethings do. God I hate those.

I hate whomever does those stupid gang signs. I'm sure it's going to happen if it hasn't already, but you might have some deaf person using ASL, and some idiot gang-banger shoots them down, because they think that deaf person is "throwing up gang signs".

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate whomever does those stupid gang signs. I'm sure it's going to happen if it hasn't already, but you might have some deaf person using ASL, and some idiot gang-banger shoots them down, because they think that deaf person is "throwing up gang signs".
This seems like such a likely scenario/outcome.

Top Bottom