dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just Reported on ESPN: Ben & Skin Jerry/Jason meeting alone on plane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones had heart to heart discussion in Jerry's plane at the airport in Mobile. All of the other staff was asked to deboard so that the two parties could have a closed door discussion.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How plugged in are Ben & Skin?

most likely getting there info from mosely if he is there, don't know that he is or from calvin Watkins.

I imagine its Watkins.

they also were debating on dez getting a new contract and how he hasn't earned it yet, right after going after welkers wife for her comments on lewis..

know why?

cause they are little buddies with deion and never say a bad word about him or his buddies..

Reaction score
So you don't think there's anything to this report? There's nothing on twitter or anything. (that I've seen)

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So you don't think there's anything to this report? There's nothing on twitter or anything. (that I've seen)

no this is just them getting there crap together for the PC later today.

not that it matters, jerry will say something stupid because he talks too much.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Derek eagleton just mentioned that jimmy robinson is not at the senior bowl.

odd for the assistant head coach to not be there.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
no this is just them getting there crap together for the PC later today.

not that it matters, jerry will say something stupid because he talks too much.

someone please notify us when the PC starts

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
most likely getting there info from mosely if he is there, don't know that he is or from calvin Watkins.

I imagine its Watkins.

they also were debating on dez getting a new contract and how he hasn't earned it yet, right after going after welkers wife for her comments on lewis..

know why?

cause they are little buddies with deion and never say a bad word about him or his buddies..

Dez hasn't earned a new contract...? OK.

Don't want to get Romo help on the Oline. CHECK.
Get rid of the Cowboys best playmaker. CHECK.
Keep Garrett as HC/playcaller. CHECK.

Remember. It's a PROCESS.

What did Dez say about Welker's skank?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Derek eagleton just mentioned that jimmy robinson is not at the senior bowl.

odd for the assistant head coach to not be there.

I think he is going to retire

I saw your rant in CZ, kinda going off the deepend Theebs with some of that on Robinson and the OC stuff

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
mike fisher ‏@fishsports
#Cowboys fans, Jason Garrett is abt to be 'walk-around' coach. Callahan remains OC leader in clubhouse. Details at 1130 on @1053thefan
Retweeted by 105.3 The FAN
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think he is going to retire

I saw your rant in CZ, kinda going off the deepend Theebs with some of that on Robinson and the OC stuff

which one.

I have said the same thing all along. Why cant we just hire coordinators, let them get there staff together, run there offense, call plays and have a head coach.

we are always doing something kooky. Instead of going out and getting the best offensive coordinator and coaches we are just going to re-title the guys already here......

there are better offensive guys out there.

hopefully we hire some of them as assitants at least.

and I hope robinson doesn't retire.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Both of the rants. One seemed to intimate you thought Garrett or Jones was running Robinson off, which i dont think is the case at all. Garrett was the one who really wanted Robinson here.

On the OC stuff, while I'm not a huge fan Callahan IS a real OC, he just hasnt done it in awhile. He was as susccesful, if not moreso than the two guys I saw you campainging for (Mularkey and Cameron, who both have been mediocre at best and one guy just got fired and replaced with someone who hadnt called plays in a decade, and that team improved a ton). Even in Mularkey's case, he was considered an underachiver in Atlanta and was potentially going to be replaced last year anyway before he got the HC job in Jacksonville. Atlanta got better without him too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
new ST coach probably hired today too...some speculating Mike Tice for OL/TE coach

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Both of the rants. One seemed to intimate you thought Garrett or Jones was running Robinson off, which i dont think is the case at all. Garrett was the one who really wanted Robinson here.

On the OC stuff, while I'm not a huge fan Callahan IS a real OC, he just hasnt done it in awhile. He was as susccesful, if not moreso than the two guys I saw you campainging for (Mularkey and Cameron, who both have been mediocre at best and one guy just got fired and replaced with someone who hadnt called plays in a decade, and that team improved a ton). Even in Mularkey's case, he was considered an underachiver in Atlanta and was potentially going to be replaced last year anyway before he got the HC job in Jacksonville. Atlanta got better without him too.

I said I didn't understand the robinson situation, he is well respected. Firing him is insane. If he is retiring that is different.

sorry I disagree on the coordinators.

I don't like the Callahan promotion that much.

and I don't understand the structure here and never have, we need a head coach with coordinators.

Top Bottom