19. Dion Jordan DE Oregon
20. Johnathan Jenkins DT Georgia
21. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
22. Mike Glennon QB North Carolina St.
23. Sam Montgomery* DE LSU
24. Shariff Floyd* DT Florida
25. Alex Okafor DE Texas

Reaction score
I'm falling in like with Shariff Floyd. Talented, disruptive, 6'2" 300, and still growing into his body. Only 20 years old on draft day, and has experience playing inside and at DE.

Hmmmmm.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would love Warmack, but I think he will go well before we pick. Also like the T from Central Michigan.

Missouri's Sheldon Richardson looks like an ideal 3-4 DE, and could play DT in a 4-3.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm falling in like with Shariff Floyd. Talented, disruptive, 6'2" 300, and still growing into his body. Only 20 years old on draft day, and has experience playing inside and at DE.

Hmmmmm.....

Yeah he looks like a good one too.

Reaction score
I think a key with drafting DT's is you have to find guys who really love football, so you have to do your due dilligence. Lets face it... if youre a 300lb person, some of it is genetics, but some of it is also laziness. You don't want to draft a guy who has a hint of lazy in him, and pay him all that money.

That's my theory on why so many DT's wash out.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Hmmmmm.....

I didn't see it, but someone was telling me that Broaddus was talking up Floyd recently.

Dallas doesn't seem interested in the mammoth two gapping NTs, so another undersized guy in Floyd might make sense.

Reaction score
Only thing I saw BB say about Floyd was someone asked who he liked better, him or the UGA kid Jenkins. BB said Floyd. That prompted me to look into the Floyd.

BB is kind of a hard follow because while he answers a lot of questions, a lot of people ask him the same shit worded differently and he always responds. Plus, I'm not real sure how much of a clue he really has. Ive kinda taken to skipping over him most of the time.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Only thing I saw BB say about Floyd was someone asked who he liked better, him or the UGA kid Jenkins. BB said Floyd. That prompted me to look into the Floyd.

BB is kind of a hard follow because while he answers a lot of questions, a lot of people ask him the same shit worded differently and he always responds. Plus, I'm not real sure how much of a clue he really has. Ive kinda taken to skipping over him most of the time.

I want to follow him through the draft process and see how much of what he says rings true. Curious how much info he is privy to now that he works within the organization again.

Reaction score
Yea broaddus went from a great little secret to a pain in the ass.

I seriously hate every question he gets its always stupid.

Hey should we trade up for Vaccaro and then move free to guard and can matt Johnson play this week?

Reaction score
Yea broaddus went from a great little secret to a pain in the ass.

I seriously hate every question he gets its always stupid.

Hey should we trade up for Vaccaro and then move free to guard and can matt Johnson play this week?

lol

Yeah, he answered some variation of "Can ~insert IR'd player~ come back this week?" at least three times a day for the past month.

Reaction score
I want to follow him through the draft process and see how much of what he says rings true. Curious how much info he is privy to now that he works within the organization again.

That's actually a great idea that we should do for a number of people.

Mosley, for one. Each of these guys should get their own thread so we can track what they say for future reference.

I remember Mosley was all "Dallas aint takin Tyron Smith!" pre 2011. Got pissed when I reminded him of that last year. Sent me some sassy DM's on Twitter. "I talk to more people than anyone!"

lol

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
If you go 4-3, do you keep Ryan?

Yea, unless it was in someway possible to get Lovie Smith. Which it isn't.

I know it shouldn't be used as an excuse, but I don't know how anyone can fairly judge Rob Ryan based on the amount of injuries we had to our defense this past season. Give him another year.

Top Bottom