Reaction score
On the Cowboys playoff chances:

Gosselin: “I think you could have all the want in your life, but you don’t have the bodies to win (against the Redskins). You want to go into a game like this where it’s evenly matched. This is not evenly matched. The Redskins have a top-5 offense. They have the best rushing attack in football. They’re healthier on defense. This team is on a roll, and the Cowboys are not. The Cowboys are struggling right now to stop anyone. This is a bad matchup for the Cowboys. I like the Redskins in this game.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hard to argue with him to be honest.

I hope we win too, but if I were betting my own money I wouldnt put it on us this week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We could be superior to the Redskins in every aspect, and we would still find a way to lose. Ever since the Wade-Garrett-Garrett-Ryan era, we lose when things are on the line like this. Proof? The fact that we are in this situation. A better HC and staff would have us playing for the #1 or #2 seed.

Yes the Redskins have a better rushing attack, but the Cowboys' passing game is better than the Redskins. And it certainly is better than Eagles that lit up the Redskins defense.

We also were without Murray the first go-around.

But who knows.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We could be superior to the Redskins in every aspect, and we would still find a way to lose. Ever since the Wade-Garrett-Garrett-Ryan era, we lose when things are on the line like this. Proof? .

We did beat Philly to win the division in 2009, then beat them again the following week in the playoffs.

Reaction score
We did beat Philly to win the division in 2009, then beat them again the following week in the playoffs.

And then promptly got destroyed in the next round.

Being divisional round fodder for some well-coached team is not an accomplishment. Dallas used to perennially compete for the NFC and world title. Now, the homers brag about that one time we won a wildcard game. Smh

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Being divisional round fodder for some well-coached team is not an accomplishment. Dallas used to perennially compete for the NFC and world title. Now, the homers brag about that one time we won a wildcard game. Smh

Lolol. Good point. Are you rooting for us to get spanked?

Reaction score
Will Garrett get fired if they get destroyed?

If not, then I want them to win simply bc skins fans are already becoming unbearable and it's only year 1 of this cornball.

Reaction score
Wash laying 3.5.

I think we'll be favorites once poppinga switches from apple to google maps :blowhard

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

By Brad Childress of all people. Reid's disciple, and not relaly a good one.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Really? Even though the N-word is used repeatedly?

You are right, that might empower him to make some very poor life decisions after leaving the theater. Still, the overall theme of the movie might not go over too well with him.

Top Bottom