Reaction score
Sam Hurd is not looking to leave the Cowboys, but he is hoping for a chance to be a regular contributor as a wide receiver.

According to a source, the Cowboys have had some inquiries on Hurd's availability but nothing appears imminent.

St. Louis lost its No. 1 receiver, Donnie Avery, to injury last week and has an inexperienced crew of wide outs. Kansas City , coached by former Cowboy assistant Todd Haley, could be another possibility.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sam Hurd is not looking to leave the Cowboys, but he is hoping for a chance to be a regular contributor as a wide receiver.

According to a source, the Cowboys have had some inquiries on Hurd's availability but nothing appears imminent.

St. Louis lost its No. 1 receiver, Donnie Avery, to injury last week and has an inexperienced crew of wide outs. Kansas City , coached by former Cowboy assistant Todd Haley, could be another possibility.

Sweet. It looks like he'll be cut anyway because of his salary.

Just as long as it's not Minnesota. They can go F themselves.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
When your #1 WR is Donnie Avery, you pretty much have nothing to live for.

sbk92

Reaction score
Sweet. It looks like he'll be cut anyway because of his salary.

Just as long as it's not Minnesota. They can go F themselves.

Antonio Bryant has to be heading to Minnesota.

Reaction score
I actually think Hurd would have Crayton-like production as a #2.

But I don't think we'll be able to actually trade him.

Reaction score
Antonio Bryant has to be heading to Minnesota.

I initially though Washington, because of both the need for a receiver, as well as the Bruce Allen/Tampa Bay connection.

But I'm not sure he'll get much action with his bum knee.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not sure how this is going to play out, but I can see the Cowboys only keeping 5 wideouts.

Top Bottom