Reaction score
Looking at the teams likely to have head coaching vacancies at years end:

Kansas City Chiefs
Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns
San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys

Lets say you're an up and coming coaching prospect, with literally your pick of any situation. Which team would be the most appealing to you, provided they all offered similar salaries, etc....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looking at the teams likely to have head coaching vacancies at years end:

Kansas City Chiefs
Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns
San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys

Lets say you're an up and coming coaching prospect, with literally your pick of any situation. Which team would be the most appealing to you, provided they all offered similar salaries, etc....

I'd almost say the Eagles. But you have Vick there, and he's a coach killer.

The Cowboys appear to be the more talented out of the list, but that's all undone with Jerry at the helm.

Maybe the Chargers, but then you have A.J. Smith.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's really tough.

It's a toss-up between KC and Dallas I think. The Panthers are going to be in cap hell because they've given big deals to RBs and bums like Charles Johnson, the Browns have no talent, the Bolts and Chiefs have cheapass owners, the Cowboys have Jerry and Philly is just a mess.

KC just needs a QB and a coach. They have about everything else. I think if they find themselves a Harbaugh they will be tough to beat.

Reaction score
I don't think there's any way KC can fire Crennel after how well he handled this whole tragedy shitshow. The switch to Quinn helped some too I guess.

They probably quietly can Pioli and call it a day.

Top Bottom